What are we eating today?

morning all.

so happy today. had a sneaky early peak on the scales and things are improving... so happy to be back on the wagon.

b- 4 lc sausages with zero TK
l- tuna and mayo lettuce parcels, babybel
d- cheesburger pie (again... got lots of mince to use up)
s- sf werthers originals (these really seem to keep my sugar cravings in check) glass of tescos diet cola (made with sucralose) for this evening in place of alcohol.
w- as much as i can
e- zumba and OHs new cage fighitng game on xbox kinect... more exhausting than 2 hours at the gym!! and great cuz i get to kick him in the nuts without actually doing it!

One minute to pizza - it's in the oven. Made with joseph pita - about 6 carbs - hope its worth it. Haven't eaten pizza for 3 months!
:D

Reporting back - that was great and recommended!
1 joseph pitta, skinny layer of passata, chorizo prefried to crisp up, green pepper, mozarella - put in oven for 6 mins
Enjoy :D

Last edited:
One minute to pizza - it's in the oven. Made with joseph pita - about 6 carbs - hope its worth it. Haven't eaten pizza for 3 months!
:D

Reporting back - that was great and recommended!
1 joseph pitta, skinny layer of passata, chorizo prefried to crisp up, green pepper, mozarella - put in oven for 6 mins
Enjoy :D

You can have 20g of Sainsburys pizza topping for 1.8g carbs ;)

Mmmm yum that might have to be my dinner - wonder if I could use mayo as the base? Will experiment and report back.

B/L - mattesons and 2 fried eggs - nom nom
D - pizza with chicken and herbs
E - housework! maybe a walk
W - 3 litres
A - a couple of glasses of red

Hi all.

Today=
B/LSausage, 2 eggs, 2 bacon and mushrooms
D.Ham leafy green salad with cheese shavings and mayo
S.Sausages. S/F Jelly. Coffee and cream
W.as much as I can
E.none as feel floppy today (2nd day and feel pants)

Im so sick of weeing, might buy a potty monday for downstairs.

Woofy x

J2BLUE said:
You can have 20g of Sainsburys pizza topping for 1.8g carbs ;)

Thanks James - sounds good :)

Afternoon!

B: Too busy filling in paperwork to eat
L: My first attempt at oopsie rolls, with gluten free lorne sausage (which I discovered about 10mins ago might be super carby from potato starch and rice flour :eek: - probably explains the 2lbs gain last week), sliced cheese, cabbage and mayo

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/hv0CCAW3Jd7wfzTgfD4-TiNgIT3NqWCdVXIv4IY4hj0?feat=directlink

D: Asda gluten free sausages with celeriac chips
S: Diabetic thorntons & bag of pork crackles

B- boiled egg, salmon & spinach (the theme is I bought a big bag of spinach hence the overuse)
L- Lamb sort of curry, half a small onion, garlic, mushrooms & spinach made with the leftover lamb & stock from yesterday. With a feta salad, 4 olives, 1/3 bell pepper, caesar dressing
D- Going to make a pork stir fry with spring greens, 1/3 more pepper probably more spinach, lol. I'm not hungry yet, so will make it later, I had a late lunch.

W- need to drink more over next few hours

Didn't have cheeseburger pie in the end- have been craving stroganoff thanks to that philli tv ad. Except I made it with minced steak (random I know but it's wat I had in fridge) a few mushies and some Dijon mustard, philli and splash of cream - - had it with some greens
Was deeeeeeeeelicous!

Smaller - spinach does go watery quickly, doesn't it!

Beth, your dinner sounds completely lovely, how much philli did you use? Thinking of dinner tomorrow :)

James crap time to hit a stall, but next week will be better. You own this diet hun.

B - two fried eggs, three streaky bacon
L - cheese coleslaw, two drumsticks, sprouts (weird combo I know) ;)
D - 150g ox tongue slices, cheese coleslaw
S - atkins bar, scratchings
W - not enough
E - 0
A - some vodka ;)

ladyfelsham said:
Smaller - spinach does go watery quickly, doesn't it!

Beth, your dinner sounds completely lovely, how much philli did you use? Thinking of dinner tomorrow :)

Two table spoons of philli and a splash of double cream, made enough for today and tomorrow xx

B.skipped
L.tuna and mayo.leafy good stuff
D.steak, cauli,broc,peppers,mushrooms
W.lots
E.walking

Help please folks:)

We fancy a takeaway tonight specifically chinese roast duck. If we avoid the pancakes and plum sauce is that good enough or are there loads of carbs on the duck too?

Thanks
Xxx

Hi Katie - the duck defo didn't take me out of ketosis or even dent my ketosis. I had it with the cucumber, mayo, and a few teeny sprigs of spring onions. I wouldn't say the same is true for ALL chinese places but mine seems fairly safe. It's dry, no glaze that I can taste though I assume they must use a little flour or something to help dry the skin, but not enough to affect ketosis. You could always ask them if it's glazed with sugar or anything.

B- mother's day brekkie of scrambled duck eggs, mushrooms & spinach. Dh asked me last night what he could make me so as not to present me with something I couldn't eat, he also steered the kids away from buying chocs for me bless him. I've decided I'm not so keen on duck eggs.
L- 5 slices of ham, we were out for longer than I expected
D- Turkey (slow cooked a giant leg I got for £1.50 from the farm) with salad, feta, celery 1/3 pepper, caesar dressing & parmesan.
S- pork crunch
W- lots, off to drink some more now as I'm thirsty

Evening all

Sat - 1.5 slices corned beef with philly left over from Friday
1 sossie
Pork belly, cauli and broccoli
thorntons choc bar (about 1/3 bar)
Voddie and coke zero
Whiskey and water

Today
2 sossies, 2 eggs and 3 mushrooms
rump steak, watercress, cucumber, 4 chips, sour cream and chives, mushrooms, a bit of fried onion, jelly and clotted cream
glass of med dry cava
several whisky and water

Happy Monday everyone

Brekkie- 2 scrambled eggs
Lunch - I've packed feta, olives, celery & peppers, need to go buy more greens today after work
Dinner- Steak with garlic mushrooms, broccoli & cauli
S- hotdogs (0.5g carb per 100g)
W- taking a bottle to work, and have my teabags with me. I was thirsty when I got up which helped.
Exercise- starting a boot camp type of thing tonight, eeks, wish me luck

Last edited:
Morning all

B: Bratties and sauekraut.
L: I have some beef joint left over from yesterday, I may have that cold with some mixed salad leaves.
D: Meat loaf with steamed Pak choi and curly kale

Back