What are we eating today?

ladyfelsham said:
Smaller - spinach does go watery quickly, doesn't it!

Beth, your dinner sounds completely lovely, how much philli did you use? Thinking of dinner tomorrow :)

Two table spoons of philli and a splash of double cream, made enough for today and tomorrow xx

B.skipped
L.tuna and mayo.leafy good stuff
D.steak, cauli,broc,peppers,mushrooms
W.lots
E.walking

Help please folks:)

We fancy a takeaway tonight specifically chinese roast duck. If we avoid the pancakes and plum sauce is that good enough or are there loads of carbs on the duck too?

Thanks
Xxx

Hi Katie - the duck defo didn't take me out of ketosis or even dent my ketosis. I had it with the cucumber, mayo, and a few teeny sprigs of spring onions. I wouldn't say the same is true for ALL chinese places but mine seems fairly safe. It's dry, no glaze that I can taste though I assume they must use a little flour or something to help dry the skin, but not enough to affect ketosis. You could always ask them if it's glazed with sugar or anything.

B- mother's day brekkie of scrambled duck eggs, mushrooms & spinach. Dh asked me last night what he could make me so as not to present me with something I couldn't eat, he also steered the kids away from buying chocs for me bless him. I've decided I'm not so keen on duck eggs.
L- 5 slices of ham, we were out for longer than I expected
D- Turkey (slow cooked a giant leg I got for £1.50 from the farm) with salad, feta, celery 1/3 pepper, caesar dressing & parmesan.
S- pork crunch
W- lots, off to drink some more now as I'm thirsty

Evening all

Sat - 1.5 slices corned beef with philly left over from Friday
1 sossie
Pork belly, cauli and broccoli
thorntons choc bar (about 1/3 bar)
Voddie and coke zero
Whiskey and water

Today
2 sossies, 2 eggs and 3 mushrooms
rump steak, watercress, cucumber, 4 chips, sour cream and chives, mushrooms, a bit of fried onion, jelly and clotted cream
glass of med dry cava
several whisky and water

Happy Monday everyone

Brekkie- 2 scrambled eggs
Lunch - I've packed feta, olives, celery & peppers, need to go buy more greens today after work
Dinner- Steak with garlic mushrooms, broccoli & cauli
S- hotdogs (0.5g carb per 100g)
W- taking a bottle to work, and have my teabags with me. I was thirsty when I got up which helped.
Exercise- starting a boot camp type of thing tonight, eeks, wish me luck

Last edited:
Morning all

B: Bratties and sauekraut.
L: I have some beef joint left over from yesterday, I may have that cold with some mixed salad leaves.
D: Meat loaf with steamed Pak choi and curly kale

Afternoon all
B - quax flax with clotted cream (yum)
S - celery soup with 2 slices corned beef and philly
L - huge prawns, watercress, cucumber and sourcream/chives
S - 1.5 slices corned beef with philly
D - roast turkey with cauli and broccoli

W - usual 4 litres plus coffees
E - Jillian and shake weight - tick!
A - nope

Last edited:
B.eggs,bacon.
L.fridge raiders wrapped up in cheese slice with philly garlic and herb,wrapped in romain lettuce leaves.
D.chicken salad
W.plenty.
E.hmmm not really rushed round tesco,then washed the kitchen floor.

since when has rushed round tesco' s a form of exercise !!! haha xx

Evening all

B. Nuts and coffee
L. 2 sausages, green salad and mayo
D. Homemade lush chicken, mushoom, cabbage, spring onion, leek soup made with Korr pouch thingy bob.
s. Nothing
W. Plenty

Just a thought, how many carbs do you rec the below pic is?

Woofy x

Attachments

• 004 (2).jpg
    004 (2).jpg
    491.8 KB · Views: 37
No idea - I weigh everything woofy!

Last first day back on track for me. ;)

B - two fried eggs
L - chicken breast, caesar-dressed salad, cheese coleslaw
S - handful of brazils
D - pork belly, big salad with caesar dressing
S - corned beef, boursin, half a mim

Trying desperately not to eat atkins bar at the minute - might go and make pate, it's always good for a pick. :)

Morning all,

B: Meat loaf left overs and fried onion.
L: Not sure yet, I've got plenty of fried sausages, so maybe a sausage and piccallili sandwich.
D: Scallops and bacon lardons fried up with some scallions in garlic butter and steamed spinach

I feel for you having the funny tummy babes.....
Drink lots babes and flush it all out

Woofy x

Today =

B. Nuts and coffee with cream
L. Ham, cheese and tiny onion melt ( lush )
D. Left over soup with more veg
W.Im doin my best( up date...done better)
E. none
S. Bar

Have a lully day

Woofy x

Last edited:
Afternoon all
B - quax flax and cream
S - small piece of rump steak, bit of cauli and broccoli from last night, small amount sour cream
L - celery soup, some german sliced sausage, 3 slices jarlseberg cheese, cucumber slices, bit of sour cream.
S - 2 slices corned beef and philly
D - meatballs and the gordon ramsey sauce I hope - depends if I can get boursin and asparagus on way home. No asparagus, used a mix of leek and cabbage instead - was well yummy and I have a couple of gordons balls for lunch tomorrow lol.

W - usual 4 litres plus coffees
E - Jillian and shake weight
A - nope

Last edited:
Back