What are we eating today?

Morning all

B: 2 fried eggs on brown toasted wholemeal.
L: Not sure, I'm going round to my Mother's to sort out her garden today.
D: Mutton curry's cooking in the slow cooker now, probably going to have caulirice and steamed purple sprouting broccoli with that

Where are your veg? You need a big salad of green veg with mayo to go with lunch and some cooked veg with butter to go with dinner. Ideally a bigger breakfast too - try having a couple of babybels along with your peperami if you're in a rush, or even add an Atkins choc shake to take the edge off your cravings xx

I thought I would cut down on cheese and the advantage bars because on week 2 of induction I just stayed the same! It is difficult though!

Yep I definitely need to improve my veg I just can't stand eating it I have to actually gulp it down as quick as I can so I don't taste it haha. I sound like a child!
will force some salad with my chicken at lunch , I promise :p

Afternoon all
B - quax flax and cream
S - omelette with mushrooms, mattesons and chilli flakes, and cheese
L - 2 of gordons balls with sauce (see recipe thread)
D - The pie and cabbage
S - thorntons turkish delight bar

E - hope to do Jillian and Shake weight when I get back from visiting at the hospice - tick
W - usual 4 litres plus coffees
A - hoping not, depends how above visit goes - oops 2 glasses of wine and a brandy and coke zero

Last edited:
Afternoon all

B - bacon and egg, soya latte
L - roast chicken slices with salad an a Mama Lupe tortilla wrap
D - not sure, chilli mince with cabbage maybe
E - maniac shopping walk
W - 3 litres
A - maybe a G&T if I make it home in one piece :)

B- 2 bacon chops, mushrooms and a bit of egg as my dd3 pinched most of it, lol.
L- I wasn't hungry until after 3pm because of my huge breakfast. I've just had a ham salad, with a cheesy marmite bite afterwards
D- minute steaks, broccoli cheese & stir fry
W- making sure I drink lots
E- I should really make the effort to get to the next outfit session, it feels daunting as I ache all over from Monday, lol

Last edited:
Hi posting late today busy busy day!
B oopsie roll ham amd cheese toastie
L Roast beef salad
T Mim salami and cheese

Not very good today veg wise just couldnt face it.

Morning all :)

B: left over mutton curry with caulirice.
L: Cold cuts and salad.
D: Chorizo casserole with aubergine and courgettes

Morning people

B- 1/2 pack precooked crispy bacon with zero TK and coffee - in a rush
L- ham and salad mama Lupe wrap with lots of Mayo. Baby bel
D- lamb kebab (homemade) with shredded lettuce and coleslaw.
S- baby bel, celery, guacamole
W- lots n lots
A- maybe a v&t if i behave myself all day
E- Zumba!

Afternoon All

B - quax flax and cream
S - corned beef/mushroom omelette
L - cucumber, boursin, jarlsberg cheese slices, sliced german meats, nando's mayo (home made with nando's sauce and mayo mixed together lol)
S - sandwich (using corned beef instead of bread, containing philly, cucumber and a slice of cheese, jarlsberg I think. (made it yesterday but did not get round to it.)
D - chicken - not sure what I am doing with it yet. Wetherspoons made me a mixed grill instead, no chips! half a bottle of white and a penderyn (double) for pudding.

W - usual 4 litres plus coffees
E - Jillian and shake weight, walk with dogbert too possibly - just a 4 mile walk with jogging thrown in.
A - there is a lonely glass of wine in a bottle...............has been joined by another half bottle lol

Last edited:
I thought I would cut down on cheese and the advantage bars because on week 2 of induction I just stayed the same! It is difficult though!

Yep I definitely need to improve my veg I just can't stand eating it I have to actually gulp it down as quick as I can so I don't taste it haha. I sound like a child!
will force some salad with my chicken at lunch , I promise :p

I was the same when I started, don't worry! Hahaha. I haaaated salad (but I love vegetables - broccoli, cauli etc :confused:) but now I'm forcing myself to eat a salad more-or-less everyday.

I put some salad herbs on it and some mayonnaise and eat it with seasoned chicken or bacon to take the taste off. Mattesons sausage is a good one to mix with salad leaves as it has a strong taste.
If I had to eat salad leaves just on their own I'd chuck up!! :9529:

PS I think the Atkins bars are a bit evil. Everytime I've tried them they have stalled me by a few days.

transatlanticisam said:
PS I think the Atkins bars are a bit evil. Everytime I've tried them they have stalled me by a few days.

They do the same for me. Totally evil - and never sanctioned by Atkins himself (they wouldn't be, either). The shakes are better - no sugar alcohols.

Breakfast- bacon chop, mushrooms & mixed green salad
Lunch- 2 mini marmite bites, pepperami, olives & feta.
S- pork crunch & 1/4 of a disgusting choc mim with cream. I ate the cream happily.
Dinner- Hmmm decisions, decisions. Probably something with salad. Might do an egg & ham salad. I'm yet to christen it.

They do the same for me. Totally evil - and never sanctioned by Atkins himself (they wouldn't be, either). The shakes are better - no sugar alcohols.

I can't find the shakes aaanywhere :( Before I did Atkins I saw them in Boots and Superdrug, I think even in Asda!
But now everywhere I look it's Slim Fast/Celeb Slim/own brand diet shakes :cry:

b- atkins bar
l- ham salad
d- mackerel pate ,cheese and salad
e- too tired !

B -6am :( atkins bar
L- chicken bacon cheese mayo huuge green salad cudnt resist a tomato so i wont eat any more veg today
D - mussels with butter and boursin :)

S - pepperami and bits of cheese throughout day

B - carb free sausage
L - great big rump steak
D - more steak with salad and mayo
S - another sausage, piece of salami
W - only about 1L....not enough!
E - gym this morning

Morning all

B: left over Chorizo casserole.
L: fried steak, eggs, mushrooms and scallions.
D: well it's Friday I think?

Jim said:
D: well it's Friday I think?

Morning Jim - enjoying retirement then :)
Xxxx

:D yes love, it's like an extended holiday, well so far anyway, last day of work today, I have to go in and make a speech and stuff I'm told

Back