What are we eating today?

B- flax & cream with a few almonds
L- bacon with garlic mushrooms & leeks with a boursin sauce.
D- not sure, maybe sausages & salad

A- well I'm going to have a drink tonight as I'm off out, so will have load of water up until then.

well the running must of used up some calories !! well done ............ xx

J2BLUE said:
Not too deeply! As my dad said, 'you feel like you're gaining weight just standing in here'. I agreed and we ran for it.

Lol - agree that when i walk past dunkin donuts and sweet stand at waterloo i first feel tempted, then virtuous, then run away :D

Menu for the day
B - sausages and eggs
L - lamb curry
D - pork with cabbage and leek, then a mini cheesecake
T (prev A) - no
E - no
W - 2 litres

jools ............. are you eating enough ? xx

I think so Hun .. Don't you??? Any help / words / advise I will gladly take on board. I thought I was eating enough.

Xx

you only have celery as your veg? ........... i would say more food .... but hopefully the experts can help you out .......... when they have finished their Easter eggs !! xx

I think so Hun .. Don't you??? Any help / words / advise I will gladly take on board. I thought I was eating enough.

Xx

Good to see you back! Must admit I thought your lunch was pretty light!

Agree with the others Jools, you need more greens - spinach, lettuce, cabbage, pak choi, etc. Trust me, you will lose weight more quickly if you include them :)

Morning peeps,

B - bacon & eggs

L - tuna salad

D - pork chop, cauliflower, spinach, cabbage, sprouts and cheese sauce.

Xxx

Morning
B- Is a hangover, currently trying to cure it with sausage, bacon & mushrooms

eta it didn't cure it and the breakfast seemingly liked it better down the toilet

B- second attempt ermm the ultimate hangover cure, a bag of seabrook salt n vinegar. Not very atkins

Last edited:
Morning
B- Is a hangover, currently trying to cure it with sausage, bacon & mushrooms

eta it didn't cure it and the breakfast seemingly liked it better down the toilet

B- second attempt ermm the ultimate hangover cure, a bag of seabrook salt n vinegar. Not very atkins

why did the breakfast like the toilet then ??? keep sipping the water xx:rolleyes:

Sounds like water and bed would be a better cure!

Happy Easter people. Fight the eggs. DO NOT CAVE!

B: 25g Pecans, Atkins shake
L: Corned beef and grated cheese
D: Bacon, eggs, mushrooms

S: No idea
E: YES!
W: 2L+

toooooooooooooooooooo late for me , a little one got me last night !! damn cadburys xx

Bed would be great, unfortunately having 3 kids with a hangover doesn't allow for that, lol. I have declared a day off, and will restart tomorrow, maybe move onto something different again.

Back