What are we eating today?

Chocolate, typical picnic food, hot cross buns, chocolate, more picnic food, chocolate, lots of bread, chocolate, hmmmmmmmmm theme?
(not to mention copious alcohol) oops

Chocolate, typical picnic food, hot cross buns, chocolate, more picnic food, chocolate, lots of bread, chocolate, hmmmmmmmmm theme?
(not to mention copious alcohol) oops

Ok, I'll confess too. This weekend I have mostly eaten: half a bag of mini-eggs, birthday cake, cheesecake, strawberry tart, half a stuff crust pizza from pizza hut, a large bag of sweet popcorn and the rest of the bag of mini-eggs. :p

Today I'm having,

B: a babybell
L: Corned beef salad
D: no idea yet
W: drowning myself in it! lol!

B.egg,bacon,sozzies
L.tuna,mayo,salad
D.chicken,garlic butter mushrooms.
W.plenty
E.spring clean(does that count)
Nothing shall pass my lips today that shouldn't !! ;)

I must get into the routine of planning my meals again.

B: Crispy bacon
L: 2x Atkins Choc RTDs
D: Quorn sausages, eggs, mushrooms

S: Cheese
E: 30 mins
W: 2L+

RTDs for lunch to keep carbs low and so i'm able to 'eat' lunch at my desk. God forbid I stop working for 2 mins to eat a chicken breast.

Quorn sausages to keep the calories a bit lower.

Might throw in some nuts or cheese as a snack to keep fat level a bit higher.

Morning

I had left over BBQ sos and Beefburgers for breakfast, cold but tasty
L: This may seem odd but was rather nice. I had a 1/2 pound of lamb mince left from yesterday, I was going to make myelf a burger with it for the BBQ but never got round to it. What I did for lunch was fry this up in garlic and butter with some scallions, chilli's and finely diced savoy cabbage, it was great, another recipe for my collection.

Mmm, some nice sounding stuff on here so far.

Having just woken up (how bad is that!!) I'll be going straight for brunch:

Brunch: 1 x gluten free sausage, 2 bacon, 1 x fried egg, mushrooms (Yuuuummm!)

Snack: 4 slices wafer thin ham filled with a little soft cheese

Dinner: Aubergine, beef mince, tomato and mozarella bake with spinach leaves dressed in olive oil.

Snack: Crustless asparagus quiche

I don't know about all of you but I find it so much easier to bulk cook something (like a quiche or bake) which I can then portion up so I always have food at the ready. In the past I used to snack while waiting for my food to cook so it's been a life saver having 'ready meals' in the fridge.

Hello all,
Ive been absent for a few days. Jut managed to dig my way out of the pile of empty Easter egg boxes :(

whoopsie .... The easter bunny MADE me do it! (and I'm not even sorry! :O )

It's totm tho so my ability to resist was low!

Will start posting menus again when I manage to behave myself!

b-half atkins bar
l-tuna mayo salad
d- harvester ( should be ok and not too bad )
e- dog walk

B cant seem to manage a breakfast anymore these days

L flaxseed bun, with egg and salad

D roast chicken with garlic and herb butter, celeriac chips, salad, tomato, mayo

W 2litres

Back