What are we eating today?

@J2 - I'm confused - I thought you were doing shakes for a while?

Yesterday:

B: Beefburgers, asparagus, poached eggs

S: Cheese, cinammon mim

D: Jerk chicken salad

Was very peckish all day - kept going back to the fridge for something...

Today:

B: 1/2 tomato, 1/4 onion omlette

L: Corned beef salad with leaves, 1/2 avocado and 1/4 red pepper

D: Yes, you guessed it - Roast beef and green beans!

@J2 - I'm confused - I thought you were doing shakes for a while?

I did for about a week lol. Too hard for me. Great diet and clearly does work but i'd need to be put in prison for me to stick to it. Once LCM got low carb pittas back in stock I couldn't resist Atkins!

Hang on a minute...a diet prison...100% success rate...just a treadmill and tv (powered only while you're on the treadmill) in your cell...yes...yes...dragons den address anyone?

Breakfast
Green tea
Slice if chicken

Lunch
Green salad with 3 slices chicken, sun dried tomato, carrot, and feta.
1/2 lemsip (drank half when I realised that it is most likely full if sugar :-()

Breakfast
Green tea
Slice if chicken

Lunch
Green salad with 3 slices chicken, sun dried tomato, carrot, and feta.
1/2 lemsip (drank half when I realised that it is most likely full if sugar :-()

thats not enough food honey ..... but if you are poorly :sigh: then try more food when better xx

B - scrambled eggs with cheese

D - chicken salad

T - mince spinach cabbage cauli & cheese on top

Xx

Does anyone find exercise just makes them eat more? I've done over an hour on treadmill today and my appetite has been huge. It might just be trying to get back into ketosis and stuffing sugar cravings with legal food but i've owned a cheese block today (not anywhere near all of it thankfully!).

Taubes claims exercise is useless for weight loss as it just makes you eat more. I always though he had got that one wrong but i'm starting to wonder.

No James you are right, have read a couple of books recently that mentioned it - it does it with me too so have to balance one with the other. Suppose if you are keeping the food legal and enjoying the exercise you will at least be toning up.

B - chicken and bacon
L - orange cheesecake oops!
D - kebab meat and salad
S - tiny bag of scratchings, may have a choc muffin and cream later.
W - 2l and still going
A - no
E - no

My first post on this thread!

B: Cheese and Chicken
L: Tuna mayo in lettuce wraps
D: Sausage Quiche Squares (from Lindas site... was amazing!!) & 2 large flat mushrooms
A: None
W: Lots of squash, some herbal tea and some diet pepsi
E: Lots of walking

I agree - exercise definitely makes me hungrier. That's actually the time i look at cals and UP my cals sometimes to make sure it's covered. Otherwise i wake up in the night hungry or i'm starving all the next day - definitely to be watched!

B - chicken and bacon
L - orange cheesecake oops!
D - kebab meat and salad
S - tiny bag of scratchings, may have a choc muffin and cream later.
W - 2l and still going
A - no
E - no

like your lunch !! :rolleyes:

My first post:

I am not new to atkins, I have been doing it on and off for two years now.
I want to shift that last 6lb, so here i go. I am not in a rush so i'm skipping induction.

B - Cream cheese wrapped in ham
L - Atkins lasange (made with dreamfields pasta sheets)
D - Bacon and mushroom omlette with big mixed salad and sainsburys taste the difference coleslaw

Thanks for exercise replies! Interesting stuff.

B: 2 omega 3 egg omelette on a toasted pitta with one carb ketchup (best meal ever - low carb or not)

L: Same as breakfast...

D: Garlic butter fried chicken breast and mushrooms

W: 2L+
E: 1 hour+

yesterday.
bacon,eggs
steak mushrooms
steak,lots of green veg
water a few pints.
today.
bacon,eggs
ham salad
chicken with garlic mushrooms,salad.
water.

can you freeze the joseph's pitta bread pl x

can you freeze the joseph's pitta bread pl x

I have frozen them in the past. I would freeze them individually though because they are quite fragile and trying to seperate them when frozen is a nightmare!

Back