i need some blinkers to keep straight,anyone got some:eek:
B.eggs,bacon,sozzies.
L.tuna,mayo salad
D.steak,mushrooms,salad
W.lots
E.can't
A.nope
s.chicken wings ?

Good luck James and all the best with WW, keep coming to say hi!

B/L - herb omelette
D - cheesy chilli mince and cabbage
W - 1-2 litres
E - lifting the remote
A - no

Excersise- lifting the remote. Class! x

B - carbs
L - carbs
D - carbs but with meat and veg!
S - carbs
W - loads
E - what??
A - hair of the dog plus it's Quak's birthday
You may realise here that I'm trying to eat my way out of a hangover. I blame abstaining for weeks. I never used to get hangovers when I was a regular drinker!!!

james ................. you 'll be back xx

Day seven

B - Sausages, did not fancy anything else
L - Steak, onion & yellow peppers fajitas (only had one low carb tortilla) with cheese, salad and salsa
D - Doner meat with salad. Made Eton Mess for afters it was gorgeous. Whipped double cream, strawberrys and suger free meringues (from low carb megastore)

W- ok
E - Cleaning

Today I have had:

B/L- bacon and egg sandwich made with flaxmeal bread
D- turkey, cheese and mayo salad
W- Probably need more today
A- none
E- 2 good walks, if rain keep off may go play basketball

In laws round for tea today so cooked up a carb fest, mostly resisted though - again!!!! With the assistance of my trusty friend celeriac. I'm really proud of myself and I don't know what's wrong with me.

B: Leftover homemade burger with mayo
L: two slices of pastrami wrapped round philly
D: roast pork, roast celeriac, brocolli cheese. SF jelly and cream
S: two squares of SF chocolate.
W: 3 litres
E: quick walk to the shops
A: none.

In laws round for tea today so cooked up a carb fest, mostly resisted though - again!!!! With the assistance of my trusty friend celeriac. I'm really proud of myself and I don't know what's wrong with me

You should be proud! Well done. So hard to resist the carbs at family events. Two of my 3 failures have been started by family events. Sticking to it when they were here looking all righteous, then you turn round when they've gopne to see a wall of food! Congrats once again.

Does anyone know if you can buy 'patty' sausages anywhere? I had 2x sausage and egg mcmuffins yesterday (threw away the muffins - old habits die hard) and that was amazing.

B.scrambled eggs(toast:eek: )
L.steak,lettuce,cumber
D.steak,mushrooms,veg.
W.try to drink more

B: Two left over pork chops ( not the best thing I admit but it was handy and saved me cooking)
L: Tuna and onion.
D: will be Liver and Onion, & broccoli. - not my favourite thing to eat but I'm trying to look after my skin as well and Liver is very rich in vitamin A. Gonna be a bit of an endurance test but I'm good for it.

COME ON!

Nowt wrong with a couple of pork chops in the morning Blackrose.

If you don't like liver don't eat the stuff, I'd rather buy some cream with vitamin A in it that eat that! :hide: < me hiding from the liver as a child! x

D: will be Liver and Onion, & broccoli. - not my favourite thing to eat but I'm trying to look after my skin as well and Liver is very rich in vitamin A

Screw that! Take cod liver oil! You'll get all the vitamin A and D you need for the day as well as some omega 3 ;)

Back