What are we eating today?

Nowt wrong with a couple of pork chops in the morning Blackrose.

If you don't like liver don't eat the stuff, I'd rather buy some cream with vitamin A in it that eat that! :hide: < me hiding from the liver as a child! x

LOL! I don't mind it though, I mean I have NEVER cooked it myself cus it's far from my favourite lol, but I can take it. Once a week won't harm me. You big chicken! LOL

Screw that! Take cod liver oil! You'll get all the vitamin A and D you need for the day as well as some omega 3 ;)

You're all chickens! LOL

Now chicken I CAN eat!

Chicken Liver? lol

I think I am eating too much! What do you think? I have not lost anything yet this week.

B-Atkins chocolate brownie bar
L-cold chicken breast, cucumber and spinach and a tbs Mayo
D-two chicken breasts wrapped in bacon with a little Boursin cheese melted in and broccoli
S-a peperami, a boiled egg and a choc mim with cream
W-at least 2 litres
E-hour at gym

What are your thoughts please?
Vikki

one of my favourite things at the mo is a tablespoon of linseed in a shot glass with a little water,left to soak for a while then mixed with cinnamon and a teaspoon of marscapone stirred in. its my sweet fix

astraea said:
I think I am eating too much! What do you think? I have not lost anything yet this week.

B-Atkins chocolate brownie bar
L-cold chicken breast, cucumber and spinach and a tbs Mayo
D-two chicken breasts wrapped in bacon with a little Boursin cheese melted in and broccoli
S-a peperami, a boiled egg and a choc mim with cream
W-at least 2 litres
E-hour at gym

What are your thoughts please?
Vikki

If you are having atkins bars regularly they can stall you!

Yeah, I second the atkins bars. *she says as she has one for breakfast 5 days a week at work*.

I generally only lost about a lb at a time. I might start eating yoghurt for breakfast for a week and see what the difference is!

Yes i have had an Atkins bar for breakfast each morning for the last week and I have not lost anything so I am going to lay off them and see what happens, I guess I just thought that because they were an official Atkins product that said suitable for induction I thought it would be fine! I am gutted, the last week has been a complete waste of time!

Vikki x

Dont be daft. Its not been a waste of time, its the start of a new way of eating and thinking... a stepping stone to your weight loss, so to speak!

Lay off them for a week and see. I will do the same next week after I've been shopping for something else 'breakfasty' and see if it makes any difference to me too.

Its just the polyols that can hold on to the weight, damn them! lol!

It's tricky trying to find something else snacky that I can have for breakfast, as I am usually running out the door and here there and everywhere lol

Just fry up a bunch of sausages at the weekend and eat them cold, it works for me. ::

ha the trick to that one Jim is getting to them before the kids do lol.

Anyway all the sausages i have been looking at are quite high carb, are there low carb ones?

vikki

It's tricky trying to find something else snacky that I can have for breakfast, as I am usually running out the door and here there and everywhere lol

Astrea, I bought the Atkins breakfast bars at Boots. 1 lasts me until lunch and even through the gym. and they only have 2.1gr of net carbs and you can have em in all phases.

Right then:

B: None
L: Scrambled eggs, tuna, corned beef (weird!!)
D: chicken and bok choi.

Really bad witht he veggies today...

*decides to post Atkins menu and hopes people forget the 'i'm going to weight watchers!' final leg of my meltdown*

B: Bacon, 1 carb tomato sauce, pitta, 50ml milk in tea - 7.5g carbs
S: 2 babybels - 0g
L: Garlic butter fried fillet steak and 2 fried eggs - 1g carbs
D: 2x burgers, pitta, 2x egg omelette, 1 carb tomato sauce - 7.2g
2x tea with cream - 0.8g

I make that about 1970 kcals and 17.5g carbs.

You'll say 'where are the veg?' and i'll say 'i'm sticking to it, what more do you want? :D;)'

Back