What are we eating today?

Sure Nikki,

Well first you should check a recipe for oopsie rolls, which is the bread bun substitute.

Preheat oven to about 150 deg

Seperate 4 egg yolks, and mix in about 1/4 of a 200g pack of cream cheese. I also put in about 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder. Mix until it's smooth

In another bowl, put in the egg whites from the 4 eggs and about 1/2 teaspoon of cream of tartar. whisk until whites form a peak.

Slowly fold in the yolk mix to the whites - don't do this too fast.

The mixture shouldn't be liquidy, if it is the next step will be difficult.

Grab a spoon and make a few mounds of the mixture on a baking tray. On mine I comfortably made 4. The mixture should make 6.

Whack it in the oven for 30 minutes. When time is up, take them out and allow to cool.

Burgers were from my neighbours farm, but I was told it was mince, onion and egg for binding. Was lovely! To be fair my burgers are the same recipe.

Add a couple bacon rashers, dill cucumber pickles, and some mild chedder! Oh...and a whole lot of mayo :)

Oopsie rolls look amazing..I wonder if you could add flaxmeal to make them like wholemeal rolls?

Oopsie rolls look amazing..I wonder if you could add flaxmeal to make them like wholemeal rolls?

Hmm.... Well it'll either sink or swim! lol! 50/50 chance I guess. Let me know if you try it! I'm intrigued now! :D

Last strict induction day for me, I'll weigh tomorrow just before we fly so I'll know how much I've got to play with, belt and trousers are all very loose though :)

that sounds a bit rude to me !!!! Jim hope the loss is good x

well Jim we are all waiting ...................................... xx

EHH Yes he has gone hasnt he!

Hope this right. Seems too good to be true.
B. Mushroom omelette
L. Lamb with spring greens and cauliflower
T. Take away- so Mixed meat kebab with salad, garlic mayo and no pitta
S. Sugar free jelly and 2 tbsps cream
D. Loads of water and 3 cups black tea(cant survive without it)

Sounds pretty good to me - and all legal :)

The only thing to watch is the mayo, they can very madly in carb content - enjoy! :)

Thanks. Might just skip that then. Not too fussed. Quick question. Is there anything i can use as gravy on my meat and veg meals?

I use a teensy bit of tesco gravy granules.

You can have mayo, just go for a lc one - Sussex Valley is the lowest, but check the Low Carb Shopping List under the stickies for a range of supermarket ones :)

Thanks. Loving all these little tips and learning a bit more every day

I can't believe I had 2 rashers of bacon covered in mayo for my lunch yesterday and it was lush! In fact it was sooo nice I'm having it again today!

Back