What are we eating today?

for jessie.......looks good. You should only have 120g of cheese per day and 2 tsp of double cream really. so looks ok on that front. Ok with the diet coke, if you start stalling maybe check if it has citric acid in it cos that can cause stalls, but really dont worry about that now unless you dont lose for a couple of weeks.
make sure you measure your salad and greens etc by cups or by the packet, you should have most of your 20 g of carbs (15g of it) from your veg/salad.
Just check everything to start to look for carbs i.e. sausages - some can be really high. you will get used to checking for carbs and not cals!
protein pretty much unlimited, make sure you have plenty of fat too, so maybe cook your omelette in butter :D
sorry if you know all this x

thanks soooo much i didnt know that at all

so it doesnt matter how many calories you have then

i havent been gym this week as been stuck at work boo

im gonna go tomorow and fri

im so sorry to keep bugging you i wana get 100%

hope my bg monitor will be at home when i get in as i can see what my bg levels are 30 mins after food and see if im in keto

x

B: Atkins shake, 2x omega 3 caps, mug of tea with dairystick - 172 kcals, 1.9g carbs

L: 100g corned beef, 3 eggs, 10g butter, 16g one carb ketchup - 567 kcals, 2g carbs

S: Peri Peri Fridge Raiders (limited edition only :( Tesco put them out in trays of 4. I've been buying all 4 daily for about a week :D) 118 kcals, 3.7g carbs

D: 2x bacon cheeseburgers, mushrooms, 15g butter, 16g one carb ketchup, 2 omega 3 caps - 761 kcals, 6.2g carbs

S: Ham 150 kcals, 1.1g carbs

D: 2x Tea with Dairystix - 10 kcals, 1.2g carbs

Total: 1783 kcals, 17.1g carbs

Exercise: 30 mins treadmill

Hey James, good to see you:). How's it all going?
Xx

Hey James, good to see you:). How's it all going?
Xx

You too :) It's going terribly thanks for asking! Regained 4 of the 7 stone I lost...finally settled in a new job and now back on it. I think i'm back into ketosis and i'm hoping to crush a couple of stone quickly. I saw a picture of myself at my lowest weight the other day and I wanted to cry! 4 stone! :(

You got to goal? Well done that's awesome! :D

Hello James... Hard to diet while stressing about a new job! You sound like you're back on track now so the weight should melt away once you're in ketosis! :)

Hi James. Sorry to hear it's been tough. Well done for getting back on the wagon and indeed you will crush those stones;)

Pleased to hear you have a new job too.
Good luck and keep posting:D
Xx

Welcome back James! Its nice to see you again! Been needing more man company around here! hehe! :)

im glad i found this thread. it used to keep me on the straight and narrow last time .

today:
B- spicey beef omelette (left over mince from last night)
L- few slices of "missys donner kebab" with mixed green leaves (an old favourite)
D- cheeseburger pie with brocolli
W- lots of bottles in fridge
S- have 2 babybels in my handbag and a can of coke zero

B- scrambled egg and bacon with a few left over mushrooms
l- pork and lamb meatloaf with garlic/butter spinach and brocolli
d- a warm salad of lettuce, crumbled meatloaf and fetta
s- babybel and ham
w- lots
e- walk the dog in the rain :(

Last edited:
that all sounds lovely.

Today as follows:
Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs and 1 protein isolate drink made with 250ml unsweetened organic soya milk and sweetner.
Lunch: chicken cesear salad with crutons swapped for speck ham
Dinner: steamed cod with garlic butter, steamed spinach and cauli cheese.
Water: Apprx 3 litres
Exercise: 90 minutes yoga
No snacks today, but may pick up some salami from waitrose for on the way home to up my calorie intake as it is quite low.

b- 2 fried eggs and bacon
l- leftover meatloaf with feta salad
d- chilli cheeseburger pie with rocket and sping onion salad
s- babybels on standby (and even more left over meatloaf!)
w- lots and lots
e- 30 mins cross trainer , walk the dog

Back