What are you all doing tonight?

*Karen*

Has Wobbly Bits
Well, I've just been to Blockbuster and got a DVD so me and OH will be watching that. What are the rest of you doing?

Oh, I'll also be sitting there dribbling whilst he eats our regular Friday night curry and I'll be on a shake....I'm SO craving my usual fish curry!

I shall be curled up on the sofa cuddling with my other half...his housemate is on an overnight, so we've got the whole house to ourselves. Though I will kill him if he gets chips with his kebab again!

Oh i've got another thrilling night infront of the telle on my own. Hubby works till midnight everynight, kids will be asleep by 8ish, i dont know how i keep up the pace lol lol At least i can watch what i want and i've got a lovely cup of hot choc mint to look forward to.

an air ambulance bag came the other day, so i've bagged all my big baggy blouses which i had last year for work when i was exspecting. well i can't go back to work in them, that'll just prove to everyone how much weight i've put on (a stone since i had him) even though i'd lost 7lb after having him (only put 7 on) think he must of been feeding on all my chubbyness whilst he was in there!! i'm even sorting other halfs gear out (watch this, he'll be looking for something i've chucked next week) then i'm gonna settle down to watch moving wallpaper and echo beach. yep i know i'm sad but i like it. anyway, better get back to it. (at least it's stopping me eat)

Im looking at clothes on the internet, sitting with my cat lol...alone as my parents are out and i split up with my boyfriend yesterday...and no it wasnt me being irrational on the diet. It was the last straw!lol..sorry im ranting!!
Its kinda made me more determined as the more weight i put on the more he changed towards me.
So added incentive and trying not to think about it....xxxx

well i shall be doing yet more packing ( on here as i had to book the ferries online ) so a few hours packing then a nice long chat with G :D
day off from the packing tomorrow with the minimins meet :)

I have my 3 year old niece staying over tonight, so its me, my 3 children and my 3 year old niece......just waiting to get them all in bed so I can spend another night crying on my own watching TV....feeling very sad and emotional at the moment......not positive or upbeat at all....:cry:

Nothing exciting for me tonight,just on here and watching the tv!!

Same here, highlight of my evening will be watching Jonathan Ross! We know how to party... OH is decorating so the whole house smells of paint and my kids are about to go to bed so looking forward to putting my feet up!

Been at the zoo all day, followed by a bit of retail therapy at an outlet centre (didn't buy clothes as I shall be a size zero soon) :rolleyes:.

Shattered and going to bed very soon - how's that for exciting ;).

another night in front of the tv for me. unless i go and visit a friend for a coffee (black!!) but then she always tries and feed me bikkies so i try to avoid going there!!!!!!!!

Back