What are you doing for Valentine's Day?

Veggie Dieter

Silver Member
:heartpump::lilkiss::heartpump:

Just wondering what everyone is doing for Valentine's Weekend, I was going to go to the flick as it's good for me on points as I just drink diet coke and munch on quavers but nothing on at the moment that I fancy so was thinking of going to Frankie and Benny's as a veggie pizza 10" is 11 points so could just eat BNS and 0 soup all day !

I'm eternally single and thus on Valentine's Day, I am going to a lecture on Deck Safety Operations... however this may be my downfall as it is followed by a free pizza buffet! Aaa!

I'm eternally single and thus on Valentine's Day, I am going to a lecture on Deck Safety Operations... however this may be my downfall as it is followed by a free pizza buffet! Aaa!

Good luck with the free buffet - i'd be saving my points all week for that! Enjoy.

Alas on a night out last night I ended up stuffing myself with a Dominos (pizza, mozarella sticks, chicken wings, potato wedges, the lot!) so I'm backpedalling all week to try to sort myself out as it is!!

Alas on a night out last night I ended up stuffing myself with a Dominos (pizza, mozarella sticks, chicken wings, potato wedges, the lot!) so I'm backpedalling all week to try to sort myself out as it is!!

You can do it - good luck this week not that you need it.

thanks hun, good luck to you too, and enjoy your valentine's weekend- definitely go for the F&B pizza, I think they are great value for your points, yummy :) x

thanks hun, good luck to you too, and enjoy your valentine's weekend- definitely go for the F&B pizza, I think they are great value for your points, yummy :) x

Thanks love.

It's my first valentines day as part of a couple for a long long time! All iv been told is to book the day off work which I have done lol

I like the sound of that, bet you can't wait - have a great time.

Im off to see Peter Powers (maybe he will hypnotise me and ill stop eating so much junk ) so might have to excersise like crazy and save all my weeklies for then :)

Im off to see Peter Powers (maybe he will hypnotise me and ill stop eating so much junk ) so might have to excersise like crazy and save all my weeklies for then :)

Same here, im saving up points each day (discovery) so that I can have them on Friday so it's soup for me and plenty of it this week! Good luck and have a good night with PP.

We're doing Valentines day on Saturday. It's gonna be a difficult week because the OH wants to take me to a really fancy indian, which sounds gorgeous, but probably the highest point cuisine possible! And then on Sunday we're celebrating my mums birthdays at Toby Carvery. Not too worried about Sunday because I know I can just load up on veg (so much nicer when you haven't prepped and cooked it yourself!) and hopefully if I end up having a few drinks on the Saturday night, I won't fancy any food 'til the Sunday evening!

My weigh in is on Wednesdays, so I only have a few days to point save for Saturday. Argh!

Well im in my 2nd year of being single...soooo a night in with film and using my weekly points on ben & jerrys lol

Well im in my 2nd year of being single...soooo a night in with film and using my weekly points on ben & jerrys lol

Sounds like a good plan to me NN89, enjoy the film and your ice cream. x

Fancy Indian for me and hubbie too.......eek!!! Chicken tikka (no sauce) here I come lol

Well I honestly think we deserve it, we being really sensible in planning for the night and saving points so we won't feel guilty after (ish)

How are you doing so far with your weight loss?

Veggie Dieter said:
Well I honestly think we deserve it, we being really sensible in planning for the night and saving points so we won't feel guilty after (ish)

How are you doing so far with your weight loss?

Non-existent :-( not an ounce lost on scales for 3 weeks but 8 inches lost on body in total thru 30 day shred and zumba, go figure lol! Mind u I am at goal but would like to lose another 4-5lb this time as well. Never happy :)

What about u?

Non-existent :-( not an ounce lost on scales for 3 weeks but 8 inches lost on body in total thru 30 day shred and zumba, go figure lol! Mind u I am at goal but would like to lose another 4-5lb this time as well. Never happy :)

What about u?

Oi what you like - your AT GOAL and your LOSING INCHES STILL well done you and a MASSIVE pat on the back :worthy:

Back