What are you doing right now? ( Sw or non SW related?)

letmeout

Silver Member
Okay guys, just for interest ,conversation and even ideas to 'distract 'ourselves from eating- what are you doing right now?
I'm peeling veg to make soup ...

I'm trying to find a good recipe for veggie burgers, replying to a text about a birthday thing an trying not to look at time cuz I'm actually in bed n should be asleep lol plus I'm also on here lol

Well im obviously on minis otherwise I couldnt reply to this post lol - Its an addiction. I really should be making up my packed lunch for tomorrow but cant be bothered. Ive already made tea tonight, whilst cooking a pan of soup. That done now I have a gammon joint in the slow cooker for tea tomorrow night .

Lol- good to see I'm not the only one that never does just one thing at once ! Now I'm on here ( obviously), watching Mrs Browns Boys and pairing sovks. i have such an exciting life !

I am at work lol, writing cheques to pay bills. Just eaten low fat super noodles with chicken tikka chicken breast slices from Iceland all syn free. Trying to glug my way through 2 litres of water but its not happening.

" litres of water- big ask !!
I'm trying to drink a pint of squash and to NOT eat the chunky kitkat that I know is lurking in the fridge. Also shopping on line for size 12 sales clothes .Feels good
Need to do something a bit more active in a minute even though I am still 'resting'- been off work poorly sick for 5 weeks now :eek:(
xx

Browsing minis, obviously, browing Amazon for any free Kindle downloads that I'm interested in, watching CSI season 4, drinking a mug of tea and listening to my stomach glugging and gurgling away - antibiotics and 2 lots of painkillers for the last 3 days have not left my body very happy and I've spent rather a lot of the last hour in the bathroom... starting to feel a whole lot better now though, apart from the glugging and gurgling that is!

Just finished the washing up, drinking cherry & cinnamon tea. Thinking about going to read a bit more of my book in bed! Rock and roll!

Forgot to say in my last post, I've been tucked up in bed since 7pm - I lead such an exciting life, lol!

KittenKat my tummy gurgles all the time lol I have IBS it makes some weird and wonderful noises which can be embarrassing if the room is quiet :p

I am just watching the undateable then I'm off to bed with my kindle x

KittenKat my tummy gurgles all the time lol I have IBS it makes some weird and wonderful noises which can be embarrassing if the room is quiet :p

I keep peering down at my stomach and telling it to 'shut up', lol! I was on the phone to my mum earlier and even she could hear it over the phone!

Problem is, now my body has finally managed to 'expel' so much stuff, it's decided that it's hungry!! Might have to go and make a cup of tea to see if that'll make it happy. Bought some Pukka Detox teabags today but think maybe they're not such a good idea this evening, considering how much my body has already purged itself so far!

Just watching some tv and contemplating doing a super quick tidy of the kitchen before heading to bed.

Okay. I'm trying to apply that Wow! stuff to my roots. Have you seen it. It's like eye shadow for your hair and is supposed to save you zillions of squids by not having to go to the hairdressers so often.! It looked easy on the demo on shopping telly but have you ever tried looking at the top and back of your own head whilst trying to paint it with a weeny brush ?! Am now going to meet a friend and don't wanna go coz I'm feeling fat :eek:(

Back