What are you giving up for Lent 2013?

I'm going to stick to plan 100%-no cheating!!!
Also going to give up diet coke! I'm ridiculous...I drink nearly 6 cans a day!!! Agh!!

I'm going to give up weighing myself between official WI's, it makes me cross and it gives me false hope - just once a week should be enough!!

I'm going to give up, giving up! If things start to get difficult I just stop doing them which I know is wrong but it's easy :)

I'm giving up chocolate, but I'm also doing this

40 ACTS - Blog

which is something positive to take up, rather than give up. It's good - but not easy!

Really struggling with not weighing myself!! I'm already really nervous about weigh in but maybe that will do me some favours!!

How is everyone else getting on??

I have not even sniffed a piece of chocolate or a sweet! so far so good.

I am going to try and not weigh myself this week, its like a crutch that we hold on to just to make sure that all is going well and when the answer on the scales is not good, we use that as an excuse to comfort eat and then when the answer is good on the scales, we use that an excuse to eat as just a little bit will not hurt! and round and round we go.

So good luck and keep in touch, I know its really hard. x

So far so good :) there is chocolate in the house and I have not wanted it! Wanted some earlier in work and had 2 x custard creams and a star burst! Then I synned them and regretted it! Ha!

I am trying to give up alcohol. I am not a big drinker but we often have a bottle of wine on a Saturday night between hubby and me. I think having said I won't drink is now making me want a glass. I sound like an alcoholic and I'm really not. Also we are invited to dinner with some friends at their house tonight so I may fail spectacularly. Maybe I will just give up alcohol at home, or not give up wine just the rest of it.

I am trying to give up alcohol. I am not a big drinker but we often have a bottle of wine on a Saturday night between hubby and me. I think having said I won't drink is now making me want a glass. I sound like an alcoholic and I'm really not. Also we are invited to dinner with some friends at their house tonight so I may fail spectacularly. Maybe I will just give up alcohol at home, or not give up wine just the rest of it.

I gave up drinking for jan and really craved wine! I haven't in feb and haven't had a drink and didnt even realise! Ha

Well I survived the weekend without weighing in! Though I'm dreading the scales Wednesday! I'm not sure it's had the positive effect it should have but hopefully in time it will (-:

Hope everyone else is doing well! Nearly the first week out of the way already! (-:

Well I survived the weekend without weighing in! Though I'm dreading the scales Wednesday! I'm not sure it's had the positive effect it should have but hopefully in time it will (-:

Hope everyone else is doing well! Nearly the first week out of the way already! (-:

Well done - I managed not to weigh over the weekend as well but could not resist yesterday morning so had to do it! LOL

But still not choc or sweets for me!

Well done!

I was tempted to weigh at the gym this evening but nothing is going to change the results on the scales tomorrow if I did weigh!

Back