What are you having for dinner today?????

Dont know yet, was really poorly in the night and not really eaten anything yet today except some toast. I have no energy to cook and no appetite really. Might have some cereal x

im having a quorn stirfry to with soy sauce and chillies and rice noodles as ive run out of egg noodles

My hubby and kids are having fish and chips. I'm on EE and going to have a portion of mushy peas and getting a fish but taking the batter off. Will that be free then??

I had a cooking spree yesterday, so today I am having the other half, so to speak.At lunchtime I had the rest of yesterday's leek and potato soup. For dinner I am having the rest of yesterday's Irish Stew.

Gammon, carrots & green beans :)

I've just had quorn chilli (free) in a jacket potato topped with grated cheese

I just cooked Cauliflour, Onion and tomatoe Curry and Samosa's (they are 2 syns each) and it was lovely, Diet what Diet?????????

I made the moroccan lamb tagine from the last magazine (minus the apricots as I scoffed them all on Monday evening! Oops) with a mound of couscous - yuuuumy and syn free :)

i had pasta and sauce for something quick and filling. it was my first attempt at making my own sauce and i was quite pleased with it :D
used passata and added herbs and garlic, red onion, mushroom, celery, red pepper all diced finely. was yummy! could have had some meat in coz am extra easy but wasnt really bothered. often i do this and think to myself, hmmm ive had no red stuff so this could be a green day if i fancy more HEX's. i love the flexibility of sw :D

My hubby and kids are having fish and chips. I'm on EE and going to have a portion of mushy peas and getting a fish but taking the batter off. Will that be free then??

yeah thats free on a red and EE day chick for the fish anyway, the peas are 5 syns on a red day :D. xx

Hiya,

I am having fish fingers, sw wedges, cheese and beans for tea, very childish but comfort food for moi!!

Hiya,

I am having fish fingers, sw wedges, cheese and beans for tea, very childish but comfort food for moi!!

Yes it is....

..but it sounds delightful!!!!

How many syns are your fish fingers??

Back