What are you having for dinner tonight?

Tonight I'm having the hairy Dieters Jambalaya...... 11PP per portion, fabulous, spicy and filling.... got to love those Geordie boys!

Mmmmmmm that sounds so yummy!!! Wonder if a veggie version would work?!?x

we had salad, baked mushrooms and jacket potato with prawns, followed by frozen yogurt, lemon sorbet topped with raspberries xx

we had salad, baked mushrooms and jacket potato with prawns, followed by frozen yogurt, lemon sorbet topped with raspberries xx

Your pudding sounds amazing! How many pp was it? X

Dinner tonight was boring so I thought I would upload dessert instead....Sooooooo yummy and only 4pp! Mmmmmmmmm! X

image-2109188348.jpg

It's 3 Mini Meringue Nests (1pp), 23g of Squirty Cream (1pp), 1 Caramel Wafer chopped up (2pp), 10 Strawberries (0pp) and 4g Hundreds and Thousands (0pp), an AMAZING dessert for only 4pp!!! X

Mmmmmmm that sounds so yummy!!! Wonder if a veggie version would work?!?x

there's chicken and Chorizo and prawns in it! You could try Quorn fillets in it and roast some butternut tossed in Cajun spice mix and fry light spray to add instead of the chorizo, live without the prawns. It would be considerably lower in PP too!

Oh now I feel a different recipe coming on to try next time!

Tonight I'm having Singapore Noodles:

SERVES 4
400g fresh singapore noodles (stored in fridge at chinese supermarkets!)
1 red onion halved and finely sliced
1tbsp ground nut oil
300g Broccoli florets
1 medium carrot cut in half lengthways and finely sliced
2 garlic cloves
2 sticks celery finely sliced
80g sugarsnap peas or mangetout
2 Tsp curry powder
2 Tbsp Kecap Manis (Malaysian sweet soy sauce chinese supermarket)
280g lean cooked chicken breast shredded (can replace with quorn!)
125ml chicken stock (from cube)

Place noodles in bowl and cover with boiling water, leave to soften for 5 mins then drain.
Heat oil in wok and stir fry onion broccoli and carrot 3-4 mins
Add garlic celery and sugarsnaps stir fry for further 2-3 mins
add stock, noodles, curry powder, and keycap manis stir until heated through
Add chicken/Quorn stir fry until whole dish is heated through!

Yum yum Yum.....

7PP per serving..... (there's only 2 of use I reduce the noodles to 300g and the chicken to 150g keep all the Veg in and it works out at 11pp!)

there's chicken and Chorizo and prawns in it! You could try Quorn fillets in it and roast some butternut tossed in Cajun spice mix and fry light spray to add instead of the chorizo, live without the prawns. It would be considerably lower in PP too!

Oh now I feel a different recipe coming on to try next time!

I'm loving the idea of that especially cos of the lower PP, I try to aim my dinners for 10pp or less of I can. X

Ooh nice, I think I'm going to have to try this!

3pp, i've been buying sainsburys own brand frozen yogurt and lemon sorbet (on 2 for £4 at the moment) and 50g of each works out as 3pp xx

Tonight were having

Southern fried chicken breast fillets 6pp
Cheese and bacon potato skins 7pp
A big salad 0pp with some grated cheese 3pp
And a blob of mayo 3pp

:)

Mmmmm nandos wel jel

Had 40g of noodles 4pp and mixed bean sprouts in with it and it looked like I had loads on my plate and is a great mind tricker!!!! Had it with stir fried basa 3pp with lime juice garlic coriander ginger and chilli grinded into a paste and served it with loads of stir fried veg. Massive dins for only 7pp!! Result :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Loving that Idea! It's amazing how big a stir fry looks and feels on your plate... for minimal pp's!
Because I'm rather rotund at the moment i have 37pp per day as my allowance, so I have a bigger dinner, as I'm trying not to snack and just eat at meal times... it's better for your teeth too apparently!

Alipally I'm on 37 points a day too :) been off food today after my sickness and diarrhoea yesterday (sorry if anyone's eating lol).

Tonight I managed 5 mini kievs (6pp) and the half tin of BBQ Heinz beans I had left in the fridge from a few days ago (4pp) so a small ish meal but simple to make with minimal strength :)

I've never heard of mini kievs but they sound good!

Tonight, I'm having Hairy Bikers easy crispy Chicken 7pp and winter mash 4pp I may add more butter and up the potato:veg ratio to the mash as I've had a low PP day and I can afford to do that!!
Not tried the HB recipe before, but nothing in the book has disappointed me, so far!

Mmm I love mini kievs!

Alipally yours sounds lovely too :)

Tonight were having pepperoni pizza, oven chips and a big salad :) loveeee pizza!

Tonight's Dinner...

image-3573449772.jpg

Quorn Leek & Gruyere Escalope (7pp), 100g Chips (3pp), Steamed Broccoli/Carrots/Cauliflower (0pp).

Yummy in my tummy! X

Back