What are you having for dinner tonight?

Tomato and mozzarella salad with pastrami :)

Attachments

• image-3194573962.jpg
    image-3194573962.jpg
    624.6 KB · Views: 119
Chicken in oriental soy and ginger maggi so juicy bag with baby corn, sugar snap peas, green beans and red pepper, served with chilli noodles :)

Chicken in oriental soy and ginger maggi so juicy bag with baby corn, sugar snap peas, green beans and red pepper, served with chilli noodles :)

Sounds lovely, I love this thread cos it gives me so many ideas for new meals. Did you buy the chilli noodles or add your own chilli?

I'm making Chicken curry tonight with one of the coop healthier choices curry sauces and will have some roasted courgette and mushroom on the side to bulk it out more. 4 p's for the chicken, 6p for the rice and (I think) 2p for a quarter share of the curry sauce but need to double check that :)

weight watchers cottage pie with carrot, broccoli and cauliflower :)

Sounds lovely, I love this thread cos it gives me so many ideas for new meals. Did you buy the chilli noodles or add your own chilli?

I'm making Chicken curry tonight with one of the coop healthier choices curry sauces and will have some roasted courgette and mushroom on the side to bulk it out more. 4 p's for the chicken, 6p for the rice and (I think) 2p for a quarter share of the curry sauce but need to double check that :)

No they're sharwoods chilli egg noodles :) x

Spaghetti bolognaise (wholemeal pasta) :)

11PP

Will be buying some of the chilli egg noodles, sounds yummy :)

I had an Iceland battered chicken breast (5p) SW style roast spuds (3p) with some gravy (allowed for 2p) and lots of free veggies to fill up on. I like this meal as you can really bulk it out if need be so that you're full all evening.

Has anyone tried Bulgar wheat as (apparently?) a lower point alternative to rice? not sure if to give it a go...

I love bulgar wheat but only tried it in a tabbouleh recipe which is really nice. It normally gives you the recipe on the back of the bulgar wheat pack. Where I live there is a Turkish restaurant and a couple of grills that do bulgar rice as a side and its in a tomato based sauce which is always really tasty but not sure how they make it x

whats on tonights menus ladies? (and mr's?)

im having a chinese i think, ready meal from iceland so i can point it properly. glass of wine and early night -shattered.

Fruity chicken wings, sweet potato chips and corn on the cob :)

I'm doing a Spag Bol tonight with a reduced amount of lean steak mince (3p's per portion) and then padded out with pepper, onion, mushrooms etc and 6p's worth of spaghetti. I'm making my own sauce with tinned tomatoes and I think that's free isn't it? I've never pointed it but then at meeting this week one of the other woman said she thought it may have a point value so not sure?

i didnt have chinese, ended up with a ww lasagne (6pp from iceland) (but 7pp from asda, odd??) anyway and a curly wurly and cup of tea. content and full :)

Chicken and bacon salad with avocado 11pp

images

2 broodjes kroket.... Yummmmm :D

I'm going to a party so there'll be a buffet. I've really got to try and not overeat!

im having chicken tikka massala, fried rice, 19pp (good job i have 11 dailies and 39 weeklies left) hehe xxx

Well, Saturday night's always my night off when I use some (or all) of my weeklies. So tonight I'm having an Iceland Carbornara flavour pizza (18 points) and may even have a WW chocolate dessert thingy - can't remember what it's called - at 5 points. I always feel a bit guilty using my weeklies but so far they've never affected my weight loss, touch wood lol.

Back