What are you having for dinner tonight?

i do same as you, i use all mine over weekend and its never affected anything, i had THE MOST AMAZING curry last night, (iceland) with fried rice (iceland) i think its a lot easier to point when frozen, it was sooooooooo yummy. chicken tikka massala, 11pp, egg fried rice (200g) 4pp.

done LOADS of walking this weekend, day of rest today (well i say rest, tonnes of washing to do!)

A whopping 21PP roast beef dinner!!! Can't wait :p

Got some gammon out if the freezer last night. Was going to have it with egg, chips, and peas. Might switch that to salad - see how I feel later.

Mexican burritos... Hmmmmm ;)

Well last night turned in to a bit of a binge fest, must have had about 60pp yesterday.

Tonight I'm having a ww cottage pie from iceland.

I had chicken, sweet potato jacket and sugar snap peas

Attachments

• image-2012565982.jpg
    image-2012565982.jpg
    654.7 KB · Views: 136
Creamy salmon pasta made with ELF cheese and milk to loosen with peas.

Tonight: salmon in garlic butter, sweet potato mash, Babycorn and green beans

I had a pasta salad tonight with 6 points worth of pasta, 25g of Aldi specially selected pesto (2 points) & 2 points worth of wafer thin chicken plus lots of diff salad, slices of pepper etc. Lovely and filling.

Chicken n chorizo wholemeal pasta in a creamy chilli sauce :p

Home made cottage pie topped with sweet potato mash! Yummmmmmm

3 WW sausages with some swede, sprouts and cauliflower and 100g of dry roasted potatoes and gravy. I had pointed it up at 7 points but could be more as I thought the WW sausages were one point each but if you have more than 1 the point value goes up significantly apparently :(

Back