What are you having for dinner tonight?

3 ww sausages is 4pp so not far off
Thanks for the info. It was really confusing me and I wasnt sure how to work it out.

I'm doing a pasta salad tonight. 6 points worth of wholewheat pasta, lots of 'free' salad diced into it, a point or 2's worth of wafer thin ham and 2 points worth of red pesto (25g). Love this meal, very filling for the points value as I really bulk it out :)

A chicken breadsteak from iceland (6pp) and 2 fried eggs (6pp) and some 0pp veg

Quorn curry & brown rice... 10 pp
88 g quorn,
pataks curry paste,
100g rice
loads of veggies & tinned tomatoes.

I had chicken with melted cheese topped with bacon and lettuce :)

Chicken 4
Bacon 2
Cheese 1
Lettuce 0
Mushrooms 0

Bargin and was lush!!!!!

I had a WW Broccoli & Mushroom Melt Meal, don't normally eat Ready Meals but Mondays is a rush as my little girl has Rainbows. I also had a Side Salad but ate that an hour later as I can't eat hot and cold together (Weird I know!) Total 'cost' 6pp :) x

3 Quorn Garlic & Herb Goujons, 100g McCain 5% Oven Chips & Steamed Carrots, Sweetcorn, Green Beans and Peas. Total 'cost' 10pp x

1/4 margarita pizza with 175g spicy wedges... and a massive salad! Followed by a sweet cuppa and a jaffa cake!

I have quite a few points left for dinner as I skipped brekki and had a very small lunch :)

Regretting it now but I had a carvery at lunch time - delish at the time but leaving very few points to play with tonight. So I'll be having tuna mayo and cucumber sandwiches made with 4 slices of WW 1 point bread, half tin of tuna and some lighter than light mayo from Aldi which you can have an amazing amount for each point, it's so low.

I had my main meal at lunch so I'm just having Soup, Crackerbread and salad for this evening. X

Stuffed chicken breast with feta, sundried tomatoes and herbs. Asparagus and tomatoes in a nice sauce and pitta . Yum food

King prawn tikka masala (sauce from a jar - coop healthier choices) with 6 points worth of rice and some roasted peppers on the side

75g (Dry) Organic Wholewheat Spaghetti and half a pack of Beanfeast Bolognese. Total 'Cost' 12pp and should be very filling! X

Back