What are you having for lunch and dinner today?

LauraLoo

Silver Member
I need some inspiration....so what's on your menu?! :)

I keep finding I really want to snack at night (kids in bed, partner at work) and so need to save points for then. My points will hopefully be dropping by one soon too so need to have more tricks up my sleeve so I don't go over! Think I better make up some SF jelly....

I tend to have ryvita, cheese and branston pickle when i need to save points.

Today i overslept so its an 8 point pasta snack pot from asda! fuming i am!!! :(

Well for lunch i had 2 x tesco healthy living barm/baps, with lettuce tomato spring onions with ham and light mayo

for dinner im having home made speg bolo, but adding loads of mushrooms, corgettes, aubergine, peppers so its really bulky and if any points some low point garlic bread :d

as for snacking at night to i normally save enough for french fries and nice warm hot chocolate and i use 3xcadbury and skimmed milk so i try and save what i can for night, but i eat later on at night and spread food ie 10am 2-4pm and then tea 7-9pm i tend not to have much at night as still full from tea if it bulked out

havent decided on tea yet but for my dinner I had
WW tinned tom soup (1 point).
Then a BLT pitta.
1.5 point WW pitta with
2 WW bacon medalions 1 point
and lettuce, tomato and light mayo 0.5 point,

4 points in total and delish. Tell you what though reading that WW dont half make their money out of me lol.

I had eat smart chicken meal with green beans snd cabbage for lunch, trying to get away from bread and wraps , dinner I haven't a clue yet :( lol x

For my lunch today I had a toasted WW bagel topped with light philladelphia and tomato, and a salad. mmmm. Not sure about dinner yet - something with chicken though I think!

Well for lunch i had 2 x tesco healthy living barm/baps

lol barm....its a COB! My grandma used to live in yorkshire and I went in a shop and asked for cheese and onion cob and they looked at me like I was mental. Id never heard the word barm before :D

lol barm....its a COB! My grandma used to live in yorkshire and I went in a shop and asked for cheese and onion cob and they looked at me like I was mental. Id never heard the word barm before :D[/QUOTE]

lmfao we go chippy and ask for a chip barm hahahaha i put baps cos wasnt sure is anyone would understand a barm and i would never call it a cob a cob to me is sweetcorn on a cob hahahahaha funny all in england but call them different, i blame it on being from manchester

Haven't eaten at all today yet, kinda went off track last night and had 2 points over so i skipped breakfast and having a chicken wrap with WW crisps for lunch and a muller light cheesecake yogurt lol! :)

breakfast was toast and mashed banana 3 and half points
lunch:2 grilled rashers tomatoes /mushrooms and crispbread 3 1/2
dinner: maple& mustard chicken bake from ww book 5 1/2
in between ww yoghurt 2 pink n whites,,can't stop at one:)

lol barm....its a COB! My grandma used to live in yorkshire and I went in a shop and asked for cheese and onion cob and they looked at me like I was mental. Id never heard the word barm before :D

lmfao we go chippy and ask for a chip barm hahahaha i put baps cos wasnt sure is anyone would understand a barm and i would never call it a cob a cob to me is sweetcorn on a cob hahahahaha funny all in england but call them different, i blame it on being from manchester[/QUOTE]

i think barm is a lancashire thing, i originally from Burnley and we use barm. In scotland its a roll and some places call them muffins. :confused:

Dunno what's wrong with me lately, i had cornflakes and muller light before swimming at 11am, did that for an hour came back.. don't feel hungry! just had another muller light! :-\ ... big tea for me tonight i think!!! lol

lol @ the debate.....i'm from yorkshire and we call them breadcakes.

today i had a nugget happy meal and tea is turkey rashers, mushrooms, tinned toms and frylighted egg white all for 4pts yummy

I'm originally from northwales, they range from baps, rolls and binlids (for the huge ones) hehe

today i'm having cous cous and a packet of french fries crisps for lunch, and rice or curry for tea, not sure yet.

im having my home made vegetable cheese bake for lunch left over from last night...so yummy and low points. then im having sweet and sour chicken with rice for my dinner 2nite with a yoghurt and meringue for afters...oh im hungry now :)

Boil the veg broccoli and cauliflower (but i also added sugar snap peas, garden peas, carrots and mushrooms). Don't boil the veg for too long - keep the crunchiness in the veg - approx 12 mins or so.

Put the veg in a oven proof dish, then cook your Colmans three cheeses sauce mix - 3 points for the whole pack cooked with milk.

Pour over the veg, then sprinkle 50g of cheese (3 points) obviously this will vary with different types of cheese.

Put it in the oven for approx 20 mins until golden brown.

The whole dish equals 7 points and easily served 5 in my house lastnight. I hope you will enjoy it. Great for lunch the next day if you have left-overs. It's a cheap meal too especially if you go to your supermarkets in the evening - you get all the fresh veg on sale. xx

you could also add fresh fish to the veg and parsley to the sauce and you got yrself a fish pie minus the potato lol :) x

Back