What are you looking forward too?

Dietingdon

Silver Member
I start my Cambridge journey again next saturday, and am trying to focus as much as I can on what I want to do once Im slim. Here are a few
Buy a t shirt from truffle shuffle and it to fit
Not worrying about the seat belt when I get on a plane
Being able to go to a theme park and go on the rides
buy clothes that I like, and not just ones that fit
There are lots and lots more. I would be here all week!

Im looking forward to eating again......lol....just kidding ;)
Just being able to go into any shop and buy soething and not in the plus size shops.Like you i want to be able to go on rides at the fairground,we have one that comes to our town3-4 times per year and the kids are always begging me to go on but i afraid that i wont fit and be asked to get of and i would be mortified.
Also just being intimate with my OH is a big thing for me as im so selfconscience(sp).But im getting there slowly but surely.
Good luck with your restart hun,you`ll do great :)

Looking forward to going out and having the confidence to enjoy myself!! Going in to a shop and picking up a small size and knowing it will look great. Not feeling like I'm being judged because of my size, and being treat the same as other normal sized people (some people may disagree but I feel like I'm treat differently because of my size). Going on holiday and feeling comfortable in the heat and wearing a bikini for the first time ever!!

Looking forward to going out and having the confidence to enjoy myself!! Going in to a shop and picking up a small size and knowing it will look great. Not feeling like I'm being judged because of my size, and being treat the same as other normal sized people (some people may disagree but I feel like I'm treat differently because of my size). Going on holiday and feeling comfortable in the heat and wearing a bikini for the first time ever!!

I totally agree, people do treat you differently when you are over-weight. We will get there.

I agree with all that has been said before. And I will add one thing, please don't take it as vanity, but I've always used to be charmful with people (ok with men :)), that's part of who I am. It was very innocent but it was so much part of me. I really miss this as an overweight person because it just takes away one part of my personality. And I'm really really really looking forward to this ;) hope it doesn't sound futile to you and that you'll understand what I mean.

Im looking forward to running around with my girls at the park and playing at play centres without worrying i will get stuck somewhere!
wearing sexy dresses and feeling great about myself
not looking at clothes thinking that is lovely 'if your a size 10!!'
and lots lots more!!

I'm looking forward to going out on Saturday in my pretty little polka dot tea dress and wedges and feeling good!
I got to my original goal of 9.7 last weigh in (if I lose more now then so be it, but I'm not worrying about it or obsessing ;)) and let me tell you, it's so worth the temporary restrictions of CD!
Going shopping and buying size 10 stuff, and looking good in it! not feeling miserable about your weight, it's fantastic :D

im starting monday or tuesday, cant wait now. I am looking forward to wearing cute dipsy dresses in the summer and not worrying about going to parties with my new fella and not feeling comfortable :)

Back