What are you most looking forward to??

Samsmum

Was thinking of the reasons i want to lose this weight . Apart the obvious ones ie to look better and improve my health a couple more spring to mind. I'd like to go on holiday and wear nice clothes, not walk round like a sweaty blob with my shorts stuck up my bum and sporting a lovely case of prickly heat. I remember this year needing to walk 100 yards to the shop for some cream in the middle of the day and seriously thinking i was gonna have a heart attack. I also remember last xmas day evening just willing eveyone to go so i could change into my favorite outfit. No not a little mother xmas outfit from Anne Summers but my big fluffy dressing gown that i spend half my life in cos it's so comfy. What a slob!!!!!

your post did make me smile :)..i'm looking forward to finding my cheekbones again. Being able to pull on a pair of trendy jeans not the high waisted one's I have to wear now to tuck my belly in ;) and feeling like i've just got outta the shower because i'm so hot doing up the button!!!!

awww.

Im looking forward to not dreading the arrival of next summer and looking like a beached whale in summery clothes.

Im looking forward to going clothes shopping knowing theyll probably have my size in stock and looking good in the clothes I buy

Most of all Im looking forward to not feeling like a blob every morning whilst getting dressed for the day :D

Oh my god shorts on hols are the pits!!! I will look forward to not needing lanacane if I wear a dress or skirt! And people always wonder why I only wear trousers. Any bloody wonder. So uncomfortable when you have too much thigh like me. I'm also looking forward to not feeling like the fattest person in the room. I used to hate that. Constantly comparing yourself to others. No more!!! X

I'm also looking forward to not feeling like the fattest person in the room. I used to hate that. Constantly comparing yourself to others. No more!!! X

^^^ Totally this. Im bigger than all my friends. God love em, but theyre all between size 6 - 12. Im the token fatty. (not for much longer) :)

Ick it's the worst isn't it? That's just another thing that keeps me going. Also people at work lend each other clothes silly stuff like that that you can't join in with. This will all change hun!!! X

S-L-W said:
Ick it's the worst isn't it? That's just another thing that keeps me going. Also people at work lend each other clothes silly stuff like that that you can't join in with. This will all change hun!!! X

It will!!! Im looking forward to asking my boss for a new uniform when my current one gets too big :)

I'm looking forward to being able to wear the 80% of my wardrobe that I currently can't wear because I've put on all the weight I lost 4 years ago on LL. I currently wear the same 3 pairs of trousers and about 6 different tops. Hate it.

Im looking forward to buying clothes because I like them, not just because they are the only ones that fit! Ive got so many things Im looking forward to, like getting up in the morning and my joints not hurting, being able to run about the park with my kids without causing seismic activity!

I too am looking forward to wearing the clothes that have been sat in my wardrobe for the last year! I've worn the same few items for work since September as I refuse to buy a bigger size, goodness only knows what my colleagues think lol. Because I could still fit into some of my clothes I was fooling myself into thinking I hadn't really put 2 stone on, but my decreasing choice of outfits was my wake up call!

i'm looking forward to being able to be around people like my sister-in-law who i think is stunning and i am constantly comparing myself to her... i feel like i look at her in awe... and if we have a family meal around her house i feel very conscious about what i am eating compared to her and everyone else...

i am looking forward to feeling confident around my OH because my confidence has really plummeted...

i am looking forward to wearing nice clothes that fit and not just buying something because it fits...

i am looking forward to wearing my new uggs and them looking like they have room in them when i wear leggings...

the list could go on and on and on and on... :)

I too am looking forward to wearing the clothes that have been sat in my wardrobe for the last year! I've worn the same few items for work since September as I refuse to buy a bigger size, goodness only knows what my colleagues think lol. Because I could still fit into some of my clothes I was fooling myself into thinking I hadn't really put 2 stone on, but my decreasing choice of outfits was my wake up call!

Thank goodness I wear a uniform at work, at least i dont have the worry of choosing what to wear everyday. I feel your pain on the 2 stone chick. After gaining 2 myself (and SEVEN INCHES round my backside!!!) even my work trousers are slowly trying to disembowel me throughout the day :(

I'm looking forward to putting any old outfit on and instantly looking good! Not having to pull at the fabrics to stop them clinging to my rolls..
From already losing 3 stone I am feeling the benefits and I just cant wait to be thin! I love waking up every morning a little bit lighter than yesterday!
I look forward to having my photo taken and not having to hide or get myself into just the right angle so I dont have seven chins!

I look forward to wearing those tops and dresses with the high tops becasue my boobs won't be huge! Wearing skirts, being the same size as my very active friends, to be able to go on very long walks and the look on my father in law's face when he sees me because he always had comments on how I looked!

Ok ladies so, today i bought a dress from Lipsy of all places in a size 14.....before Cambridge this would NOT of happened I can assure you. Firstly I do not do dresses (except when i got married) secondly Lipsy are ridiculously small sizes. I am only on day 3 week 5 of this diet.... Didn't bloody believe it when I could zip it up.... What a fab feeling. Thing is when you do this diet you don't have to wait long for the nice things to start happening!!!! Can't wait to lose more and chuck out the horrible clothes in my wardrobe. They have made me feel fat horrible and ugly over the years. We will all get there if we just stick to it and stay positive x x x

Yeah its sad how family members and in-laws can be judgemental about it, my blokes parents never say anything but I know they wish I wasnt fat, and I often feel awkward about the subject.
The good thing is they offer out compliments when I've done well.

I cant wait to wear low cut tops and not have my boobs leaping out of it, people would think I'm trying to show them off and I'm really not! small boobed skinny girls dnt realise how annoying big boobs are! heheh

Ok ladies so, today i bought a dress from Lipsy of all places in a size 14.....before Cambridge this would NOT of happened I can assure you. Firstly I do not do dresses (except when i got married) secondly Lipsy are ridiculously small sizes. I am only on day 3 week 5 of this diet.... Didn't bloody believe it when I could zip it up.... What a fab feeling. Thing is when you do this diet you don't have to wait long for the nice things to start happening!!!! Can't wait to lose more and chuck out the horrible clothes in my wardrobe. They have made me feel fat horrible and ugly over the years. We will all get there if we just stick to it and stay positive x x x

Wow well done!! I cant wait for the nice things like that to happen to me. Feels like its forever away at the moment!

Yeah its sad how family members and in-laws can be judgemental about it, my blokes parents never say anything but I know they wish I wasnt fat, and I often feel awkward about the subject.
The good thing is they offer out compliments when I've done well.

I cant wait to wear low cut tops and not have my boobs leaping out of it, people would think I'm trying to show them off and I'm really not! small boobed skinny girls dnt realise how annoying big boobs are! heheh

Totally agree. My boobs make me feel (and look) even bigger than I am. I want smaller boobs so I can get pretty dainty bras and be in proportion with the new slinky me, when i get to goal.

I want to feel good and regain my confidence. I want to be fitter and healthier. Good luck to you all - some great contributions on here.

Wow a Lipsy dress that totally awesome!!! It's a whole new world of shopping from now on isnt it :) I'm reading glossy magazines to keep motivated and I look at all the lovely clothes I'm looking forward to wearing especially knee high boots. With my in-law being fat and wasting money are really bad things to do so when I go shopping after I've lost the weight that'll be frowned on, but they live in Holland and we don't see them much so thats ok lol

Back