What are you up to today then?

Lynn8124

Gold Member
I got up at 8am (woohoo!), took dogs up to forest, got eyebrows waxed (new salon, quite pleased). I am now at my parents' house to help mum out whilst the boys are busy so I will be here until quite late as my brother is singing in the interval of a play tonight, two shows sat & sun.

Feels like this is my very own reality thread. Dunno if that's funny or sad. Should rename Life With Lynn.:p

I got up late today at 12.20pm. My Dad has taken my brother out for the day so I am in my parents' house to cook dinner for Mum. She's been in bad health for the last 15 years and now has diabetic retinopathy on top of everything else.:(

I've been watching my boxset of Stptoe and Son so brought it with me. Am onto series four. Also brought Sir Ozwald AKA my dog Ozzy and his brush to take him out back and give him a long overdue brushing. He sheds like mad!

I'm just about to have breakfast. I am hoping to go for a run/jog for half an hour when my husband gets up in about an hour then ill come home and do the housework and entertain the kiddies. I have some crafty stuff planned to do today. DH is at work this afternoon so when the kids have gone to bed ill do half an hour of Zumba then I can relax while watching rubbish on the TV :) lol

It was my eldests first day back today - yr1!! We dropped her off then went to weight watchers. I came home tidied up, went and picked her up and I'm now gonna chill out once the kids are in bed

Being Sunday I plan on doing the laundry, housework, cooking ( for lunches at work too) having a lovely lush spa bath this evening watching tv then heading to bed for an early night ..... Me?.... I really know how to live on the edge lol

Just finished a huge pile of ironing! Now going to sit in front of the fire and see if there's anything Chrismassy on!!!

Back