What are you up to today then?

Searching for my dads aftershave :Christmas02r:

Buying my boyfriends presents

Pretty sure I'll be cursing my aversion to cars as I walk to work in the current delightful weather, then resisting the temptation to send a message to the person I'm supposed to be going on a coffee date with. Or at least I'll be resisting that urge until my brains stops wanting to send him one very simple, to the point sentence asking if he knows that I'm a fatty and if he's okay being seen in public with me. Pretty sure one of the rules of a happy life is not to make a big deal about something you can't control anyway.

Just some housework and washing today.

Pretty sure I'll be cursing my aversion to cars as I walk to work in the current delightful weather, then resisting the temptation to send a message to the person I'm supposed to be going on a coffee date with. Or at least I'll be resisting that urge until my brains stops wanting to send him one very simple, to the point sentence asking if he knows that I'm a fatty and if he's okay being seen in public with me. Pretty sure one of the rules of a happy life is not to make a big deal about something you can't control anyway.

This made me feel sad. If he's not okay with being seen with you in public then he really isn't worth it x

Back