What Are You Up To Today?

Hi sunday already daughters back at school tomorrow and i'll be back at work started painting the kitchen so i need to finish that and go to church at 11.00 and got to pop to matalans to buy p.e shorts for little one so quite busy enjoy your day everyone x

Today hubby it taking up our old kitchen floor and laying the new one yippee!
I'm just pottering, tidied the front up so should finish that and just general tidying.
Gym later.

Quiet day for me - hoorah. Have got the day off :D but am back in work 6.30 in the morning :(

Had been pondering giving the wii a thrashing but now toying with doing the garden. As the weather is ok will probs end up doing the garden. I dont really like gardening but I like to look at a tidy garden so will bribe myself with a nice reward after I've done it.

off to church this evening then veg infront of the tv before bed.

have a good one

Ha well done me, have mowed and strimmed the grass to within an inch of its life and am now munching a jubbly to help me cool down

Last edited:
Am currently taking a break from pointing up everything in my cupboards (sad huh?) and later on will probably be catching up with my studying - really boring day.

Had a busy day thus far... Had my weigh in at 10am and I have lost 3 1/2lbs in my first week :)

Then went to post office had a 10 minute walk there from my car carrying a large box lol

Then to yard, brought Holly in from the field (mile walk) had a 45 minute lesson where my instructor was given instructions to work me hard lol fed Holly and turned her back out and I am not home enjoying a chicken sandwich :)

Had a lie in this morning, then tidied the house, went for a bike ride (8 miles woo) then did the ironing. Now i'm watching a bit of TV and waiting for a bit before I make tea. OH is out at his friends house til late so I might find a good film :)

Back