What are you wearing?!

always leggings, but i do change my top - i try and get as small as possible!! lol
i did start in jeans, but after about a stone they were massive and would fall down when i walked up the stairs!!!!!!!!!!
Not a good look! lol

I weighed myself at home one week in my leggings and then my skinny jeans and there was no difference :confused:

But to class I normally wear linen trousers and a light top or like today, a light jumper dress with leggings. It's amazing the amount of people tonight that blamed their gains on their clothes!

Oh I try and wear the lightest clothes possible as I can.

Because I've had a couple of bad weeks I actually stood in my bedroom last night before the meeting with two pairs of trousers - one in each hand trying to work out which was the heaviest!! And then I repeated with the tops! How tragic is that???
:sigh:

I usually wear a light-weight dress each week... And I'm faaaaar more tragic than you misscookie - I have been known to weigh my clothes in the kitchen scales! HA!

Lol all of your stories are hilarious. Girls in my class used to strip down to their knickers or bring a skirt and change into it to weigh in. I used to weigh in in a pair of jeans, really light ones, and a tshirt. I used to wear a hoodie to class and dump it with my mum before weigh in, along with the contents of my pockets- my car keys, purse and phone. Now I weigh at home so it's usually my PJ's :)

I usually wear the same trousers and t-shirt and have only changed them as I've got lighter if they've got really loose.
I was going to lunch after WI last week and weighed the clothes that I wanted to wear and compared to my usual WI clothes they were 1lb heavier, so I took them in my bag and changed in the loo after I'd weighed.
Every little helps LOL

I try to wear a similar outfit. Usually black work trousers and a twin set on top (vest top and cute cardy or something). That way I can whip off my cardy top ;-)

The one time I wore jeans, it was raining and they got even heavier from being wet, so I stripped them off for WI lol!

I usually wear a light-weight dress each week... And I'm faaaaar more tragic than you misscookie - I have been known to weigh my clothes in the kitchen scales! HA!

Me too!! I always wear the same trousers (have a few pairs of the same ones in different colours) and the lightest top I can find. Last night, there I was in the kitchen, weighing three tops to see which was the lightest!!!

And I always take off any jewellery and my watch.

Last night the hall we have our class in was really chilly, but we all stripped off our cardigans anyway, and shivered in the weighing in queue.

I wear my jeans every week! I think if i have a rubbish week i will go in my combats! haha! but so far (excluding last night) i have been ok!

x

weighed my jeans i wore last week to weigh in they weigh 3lbs lol so i will be wearing leggings on monday !!!

i always get to way in straight after dance class so im always wearing leggings and a vest top

but i take of accessories and my shoes lol

last week a man took his trousers off to make sure he got his 7 stone award lol bless him :p

haha i am yet to get desperate enough to whip my trousers off on the scales. i wear jeans each week so the ups and down are my lardy bum not my fashion choices ;) no denial here...yet!

I go jogging after WI with a couple of the other girls so I've always got my jogging bottoms and a T-shirt on. I take off my jumper and trainers though lol.

I have one rule and one rule only!!! I NEVER wear jeans to get weighed!!!!! Usually its leggings and a longish top..... but NEVER jeans!!!

Back