What are your downfalls and what are your SW Saviours?

Sealmylips

I just thought it would be interesting to see what other members downfalls are (and what they do to overcome them?) and what are your SW Saviours?

For me my downfals are:

Wine
Cheese
Chocolate
Takeaways
Meals Out

I'm meal planning now which really helps, i've limited myself to wine on a Tuesday night (grocery shopping day) and Saturday night. As for takeaways we've not had one since i was back on plan a month ago. I've finally perfected Indian Curries and a few chinese dishes, just wish pizza was so easy lol! And when i eat out i just cannot be good for some reason - so we've not eaten out in the last 4 weeks and i've made some SW tasty meals instead ;)

My slimming Saviours are:

Mullerlights
Tinned Tomatoes or Passata
Herbs and Spices
Natural Yoghurt and Quark or fat free Creme Fraiche
Green Tea
Honeydew Melon

My downfall is cheese and chocolate so I have 42g of reduced fat cheese grated with ryvita and tomatoes and for chocolate, I have a bag of revels for 8.5 syns.

My saviours - cottage cheese, jacket potatoes and baked beans and eggs. Always have stuff in the fridge for an omelette.

My downfalls
chocolate
cheese
butter ...can avoid bread unless there is real butter
peanut butter/nutella.... never safe to have in the house
cake batter ... (love baking and like batter more than the cake )

Saviours
maltesers 9.5 syns
green and blacks mini bars 4.5 syns
SW CHIPS
quark/fromage frais options 'cheesecake'

My downfalls
chocolate
cheese
butter ...can avoid bread unless there is real butter
peanut butter/nutella.... never safe to have in the house
cake batter ... (love baking and like batter more than the cake )

Saviours
maltesers 9.5 syns
green and blacks mini bars 4.5 syns
SW CHIPS
quark/fromage frais options 'cheesecake'

What is the options cheesecake??

My downfalls are :

Crisps
Chocolate especially on star week
Shots when out clubbing

My Saviours are:
Passata or Chopped Tomatoes
Potatoes (Make SW chips or crisps)
Natural yoghart and Quork

Options quark/fromage frais cheesecake for one

Crumble one alpen light in a small bowl
whisk one egg white until stiff
beat together 1/2 tub of quark and 3 or so tblsps of fromage frais with a pkt of options fold in egg white and spread over alpen light and pop in fridge until chilled.

It is 5 syns or half a heb +2 syns

Teresa

"just wish pizza was so easy"

There's a roasted vegetable pizza on the SW website which is really easy - 4 syns per serving on All Plans. Make the base using a pizza base mix (4oz) (I use Tesco's when I make it). Follow instructions on pack and then roll out to rectangle 25x10cm, press with fingers to form a rim about 0.5cm from edge and place on baking tray.

Chop and roast veggies, such as onions, courgettes, peppers,mushrooms for about 25 minutes at 200 degrees C.

Meanwhile, put passata, tomatoes, garlic clove and 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar in a pan and bring slowly to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes. Leave to cool.

Then assemble your pizza by covering with the cooled passata mix, roast veggies and then spray with FryLite.

Cook at 200 degrees for 10 minutes until the pizza dough is cooked.

Denise

My downfalls... choc cheese crisps takeaways booze biccies...

My saviours... Curly Wurlies (6 syns), Laughing Cow Extra Light Cheese Triangles, Quavers, home made KFC, Voddy and diet coke... melon, grapes, Mullerlights, eggs, Baked Beans, Quorn sausages, passata, curry paste...

downfalls - wine, cheese and chinese takeaway.

saviours - my slow cooker, quark, fruit of all descriptions (I hardly ever used to eat fruit for some reason, but I have rediscovered my love of it, and can't get enough anymore lol)

Where to start : hhmmmmm WINE, HOT CHOC, MILKSHAKE, CHOC, CAKES, JELLIES, SWEETS ESP REVELS, PIZZA, CHEESY CHIPS, CHINESE, BISCUITS, XMAS CAKE, CHEESECAKE, BURGERS, KEBABS, DIPS IE GARLIC, BBQ, SOUR CREAM, CRISPS, PRETZELS - i could go on! hee hee

Ooh thanks for that pizza idea!!! :D

Oh and just realised some more saviours of mine! Curly Wurlys, Skips, berries and Penguins ;)

my downfall is pizza and takeouts!

my saviour is knowing i can still have pizza and takeout on SW - just adapted!!!! so instead of Duck i have chicken, fried rice is now boiled or steamed rice, pizza is synned or a homemade one!

I think there are some things you just will go bonkers if you deny yourself, so i try to make the plan work for me! xxxx

Downfall - cake, chocolate
Saviours - mug shots, pasta, baked beans, couscous, fibre plus bars, all fruit, greek yogurt, crunchy bran cereal

Back