What are your plans for today?

Debs1972

MiniMins Addict
Not feeling too good & it's pouring down with rain so I'd rather be tucked up in bed but I need to go to my hairdresser appointment. Can't cope with anymore bad hair days. But that's about all I'm doing today

My mum is taking me shopping for clothes cuz its my birthday nxt wk and I need all new wardrobe for the "new me!" Its my first shopping trip since losing alot of my weight (not quite at goal but close) Im really excited!!!:banana dancer:

Finished work at 9am, came home and just had a lovely bath! Now I'm gonna relax for the rest of the night and watch some Saturday night TV! :)

My mum is taking me shopping for clothes cuz its my birthday nxt wk and I need all new wardrobe for the "new me!" Its my first shopping trip since losing alot of my weight (not quite at goal but close) Im really excited!!!:banana dancer:

Happy birthday for next & you go an enjoy your shopping trip

Absolute lazy day 2day as its the first day of summer hols for me. Had a little lie in bathed my daughter and put some washing on then been snuggled up on the sofa for the duration lol heaven! :)

It was such a beautiful morning & I felt good thinking all the washing will be dry in time for tomorrow when I'll do the ironing. Oh how things change it now looks like rain:cool:

But at the mo, I'm listening to The Jam, drinking earl grey (black) & making my daughter a skirt, what a lovely day which will be finished off with wine & chocs with MiL:D

I love threads like this :)

Am going shopping - mostly food shopping, gotta get more coley for my cat Betty who is allergic to something in normal cat food, - don't know what yet, going through a process of slimination, so anyway am getting through an awful lot of coley just recently

Also gonna get something nice for dinner tonight, on Fridays always cook something good for me and bf and we leave the TV off, drink some wine and chat, it's nice

Also got to return some pj bottoms I got from BHS which look lovely on the model and horrid on me :D

Going shopping with my eldest daughter, she says she is going to "help" me choose something stunning to wear for my anniversary tomorrow. Going to get my hair done and if i'm feeling brave enough, go through the agony of getting my eyebrows threading, at the moment they are doing good as sun shades :)

Gonna give my bf a haircut (shave his head) and then he's dying my hair. Tonight shall go to a pub with live music, not been to this pub before - like trying different places sometimes

Back