What are your rewards??

lyndzi76

Gold Member
I'm trying to think up some rewards I can offer myself along the way to GOAL.

What are your rewards and when? x x

jewelry, perfume, nail polish, cute when i get to goal outfits, handbags, books etc. i try and get something for each stone gone

handbags right now are an appeal to me :D

Magazines, and asking the family to go out for the day and leave you alone in the house to relax ... that is bliss!

£1 for a lb from my lovely hubby and then when I've lost 3 1/2 stone he's gonna get me an iPhone :)

My rewards were cooking utensils for the first three stone and then more recently I bought three pairs of designer jeans for getting to a size 14...around 6.5 stone off. I tried to treat myself for every stone that i lost. Pampering days have been great too. xxx

For every pound I loose I will put either £1/2 in depends on funds lol. OH is buying me one of them money boxes you smash open :)

When I reach target aswel as new clothes I will buy a cupcake charm for my Pandora bracelet lol!

When I reach mini goals I will treat myself to new make up x

I recommend the pound shop money boxes, they are metal and you have to open with a tin opener :-D

So far, My "mini treats" have been something new to wear when I`ve needed a different size. For losing 4st last year I got myself a little butterfly tattoo behind my ear -

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=8645705&l=5e31c84b67&id=544675104

I was 12st 10lbs at my first WI on Weds, When I reach 12st or thereabouts, I will reward myself with another tattoo :D

I was thinking of getting some stars swirling up my ankle - 1 star for each stone lost :D Xx

Back