What bread do you go for?

Well, I tried the white Nimble and please don't tell Vixxster but I didn't really like it much! It was OK as toast. I will now try some of the others that have been mentioned here. Actually I don't usually bother with bread as I use my B choices on porridge and/or corn thins.

I only used to eat Hovis Seed Sensation but changed to wholemeal Nimble cos let's face it only 48 cals per slice! Plus it tastes lush when it's toasted!!:drool:

Scouzer. X

I don't eat bread at all.. I gave it up 5 months ago when I rejoined SW, and won't eat it again.
Don't miss it, don't want it, and I can use my HEXs for other things!

When I was on the plan I would go for either Nimble wholemeal (you could have 3 slices in those days) or a 400g ordinary wholemeal loaf. Now I get extra HEs I can have grown-up bread! :D

I currently have the WW malted danish (first LF bread I've had) and I had a turkey ham and cucumber sandwich with it today and it was lovely! :)

64p in Tescos, (my branch doesn't have Nimble at all, so I went for WW) and I would definitely reccomend it and have it again. :)

i like Hovis Seed Sensation but they have stopped doing the 400g one in all my shops grrrrrrrrrr think its asda one in the freezer just now but much prefer the seed sensation its seems very nutty:)

Can you have Seed Sensation as a HEB? I actually quite like that but thought seeded loaves were a no no?

I also used to have Burgen soya and linseed bread, cos a consultant once told me I could have 2 slices as a HEb. Not anymore, booo!

No I don't think Seed Sensation will counts as a HEB as it's not as high in fibre and higher in fat (presumably due to the seeds) than the wholemeal bread. It's certainly not on the HEB list.

I don't eat bread at all.. I gave it up 5 months ago when I rejoined SW, and won't eat it again.
Don't miss it, don't want it, and I can use my HEXs for other things!

i too did this but eventually i found my bowels became real slow(sorry bowt that-yuk!!)so have started to have some a couple of times a week.
but i have to say before starting sw i suffered with ibs and by stopping bread and cereal it stopped.
as i say i have very slowly introduced bread and have this week started having crispy bran-so will wait and see if that starts anything!

Back