What can I do now?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Kimberleyski, 2 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Kimberleyski

Kimberleyski Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ok for the past 3 weeks I have lost 1lb, 2lb and then 1lb this week.

I have been doing Cambridge 100% and I don't know what else I can do now! I am on 4 a day as I am 5'9 I drink 3 litres of water a day and have no bars.

I still have just over a stone til target and am really getting down now it's taking so long!

I have come to end of my tether as I really can't put my slow losses down to anything I have done wrong.

Has anyone else had this, or has anyone got any advice as I really don't know what to do. . . .:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Dont worry, i have read lots of posts on here about people who have small losses for a few weeks then a good one, i could possible be because you dont have much to loose now, which is great of course sorry i couldnt be more help, didnt want to read and run good luck dont give up x

4. crazylilblondie

crazylilblondie Pizza addict

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    If you are 1 stone away from target then thats probably why! Like you I am about a stone away my losses are anything but spectacular now!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.