What can I eat at the restaurant?

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Hi

You may remember that last week I was asking about AAM. Well I went to my CDC last Wednesday night and told her I was fine on SS and would prefer to keep my AAM until 16th July when I have to go away with work for 2 nights then the following week I am going to Poland for a few days. Don't want to eat too much so was trying to save my eating until then. Anyway, its my daughters birthday on Tuesday and we always have a family meal out on the night time, just at a Brewers Fayre type of place. What can I eat? Do I have to just limit myself to 3oz fish and 2 tbs of veg? or can I have a proper meal consisting mainly of protein? I DO NOT want to spoil things so would rather do without but I dont want to spoil the party? What does anyone suggest please. My weigh in is on Thursday so if I am 100% (as I have been since 31st May and NEVER cheated) will I still lose? I want to lose at least 5lb this week to get me into the 11's.

Advice appreciated

Mia x

Hi there. If you stick to the plans then you ought to have the 3oz fish and tablespoons of veg. But I believe that eating more protein won't knock you out of ketosis it just means you will consume more cals. I don't think it would do too much damage as the calorie intake is so low. So a chicken salad (green salad) or something like that would be o.k.
But don't take my word for it as I am not an expert!
Whatever you do hope you have a good time.
Ceri

i agree. i would opt for chicken salad and be a real stickler for insisting that the chicken is grilled without any oils or sauces. u'll find ur tummy has shrunk a lot so u probably wont be able to eat much anyways. try to only have the amount of salad u would have with 790 but enjoy the chicken :D thats what i would do anyways lol

have a lovely time.

xxx

Thanks girls,

I had a peppered salmon fillet (very small), some lettuce and tomato. The lettuce was just normal coz lettuce, nothing special and the tomato was sliced then quartered so in total i would have have 2 slices. I had a glass of water to help wash it down. Hope I haven't done too much damage

dont think u r allowed salmon on 790 but it sounds nice anyways! surely its better than eating pizza and banoffee pie like i did when i went out for a meal last week lol. well done on being so good xxx

Thanks Karen

Give me your congratulations on Thursday night after I've been weighed lol. I'm still in ketosis coz just wee'd on the stick he he so hopefully I'll have got away with it. Should have - its the first I've had to eat in 5 weeks!!

Back