What can I expect???

shep

Silver Member
Hello there, I am browsing around and can to the sudden conclusion that I do not do ANY exercise at all in the week. I am a childminder and have to drive the kids to school as they go out of my area (used to live in the little village but moved 5 miles away) daughter still goes to the village school, didn't think it was fair taking her away from all her baby friends. So apart from that and housework I do not do any physical activity at all. So thought how about Rosemaru Conley I lnow that she does any exercise class as well as weigh in.

So what can I expect????

Hi, If you join the class, you will get an eating plan for the first 2 weeks on 1200 calories, (hard going, but fantastic results), and week 3& 4, you get 1400 calories (easier going) and after that you will get a calorie allowance which is right for your current weight, height etc. (I'm on 1750 calories so that's very comfortable).
At the end of the weigh-in session, you will have a talk by your consultant, (which everyone usually joins in with) followed by the exercise class.
Its a lovely workout and you just go at your own pace - no pressure or Lycra lol - and it really is fun. Its an aerobic style workout to music and you can either join in or not. Obviously its best to and you will feel great afterwards. (not necessarily the day afterwards if you don't do much activity, stiff joints etc, but you will soon get past that and have fun). Its a fantastic eating plan and you will see from other members posts, great results on it. Hope you join, you won't regret it, honestly. Good luck and hope to see you posting on here. There is a diary section so you can post your food, and if you think something is not quite right, somebody will always have a look and put you right, but if you follow the plan 100% you won't go wrong. :D:D

once again CharlotteGrace is spot on.

You just need to remember to wear suitable shoes (ie trainers) loose fitting clothes (t-shirt and joggers will be fine), a bottle of water and finally a towel or mat.

You will meet some great people there and everyone is there for the same reason, so you will find people of all shapes, sizes and abilities there.

The weight loss results are amazing (i lost 8lbs in my first week, which was enough to make sure I went back).

Good luck and let us know how you get on

I will also be joining a RC class this week, its hard the first time as we are never sure what to expect, but we are all there for the same reasons, so best of luck!
Frankie x

Back