what can i have for breakfast?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by no1laticsfan, 19 July 2010 Social URL.

1. no1laticsfan

no1laticsfan Member

what can I have for breakfast? I was hoping that I could have cereal but I dont know when il able too!! Could I have Weetabix on day 3 into the refeeding with it not being full of extras like sugar puffs etc??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Princess81

Princess81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Think u should follow refeed sheet to the letter, so main bar/whip etc for breakfast. Only after day 7start with normal brekkie?? X
  4. no1laticsfan

no1laticsfan Member

ok cheers, i was thinking of buying some weetabix because at the minute, im getting up at 5 in the morning then going to work, i have breakfast at 9ish but i like my shake to be freezing cold but its not always possible for me to keep the water cold. would a maintenance bar replace a shake? also iv just read about slimfast meal replacement bars and was wondering, after the refeed, can i have them and are they strictly to replace dinner or tea?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.