Extra Easy What can I have for tea?

Gabby

So far today ive had kelloggs fibre bar, large prawn salad, banana and muller.

And ive got either pasta n sauce, baked potatoe, tuna, sweetcorn, baked beans, mushrooms, eggs, mugshots.

NOW if I eat now, i'll be starving by 9pm
So has anyone got any ideas where I could do 2 smaller meals, can I get away with doing 2 smaller meals?
Well I guess its tea and then supper :D

Really would appriciate any ideas, I really am crap at this :p
xx

Mushroom omlette cooked with spray oil - meal one!

Baked Potato and Tuna and Sweetcorn (bit of light mayo for a few syns) - meal two!

Is that what you meant? what plan are you doing? xxx

Im doing EE and yeah thats what I ment lol
Just not sure I can get away with it,
silly really cus i'll end up flippin bingeing on rubbish
or bloody mullers lol
And my omlette norm ends up as scrambled egg!!!!
xx

I like to have a super-free soup available for those kind of days.

lol - oooo - hot buttered toast...mmmmm

Um - no. 'Fraid not.

Superfree just means made from superfree ingredients (to speed up your weight loss). My fave would be spicy butternut squash or celery and onion, but to be honest most veg is pretty tasty when made into a soup. I don't always keep it completely superfree either, but def at least two thirds.

Lucky7 ... do you have any recipes for a superfree soup that i could 'pinch'?! hehe x

I usually just make it up as I go along. Basically, pick your veggies, chop em up. Dryfry onions, then add rest of veggeies, then add water (or tin of chopped tomatoes and water) so veggies just covered, add seasoning (garlic, oxo / bovril / herbs / spices / salt / pepper) to taste, bring to the boil and simmer until they're soft (usually about 25 mins). I've got a littlehand blender to use.

Fave is 1 butternut squash and one onion chopped, with water, oxo cube, chilli powder, salt and pepper. Simmer 25 mins then blitz with hand blender.

Celery, onions, carrots, leeks, parsnip, etc are all good. Cauliflower with onion and horseradish is very nice - but not so nice for anyone who has to stay in a room with me for the next few hours!!

A handful of red lentils is good for thickening it up, and these would be cooked in 25 mins. The little tiny pasta is nice too.

Sounds yummy.

So dry fry the onions till their soft and then put all the veggies and water/tinned toms in at the same time yeah? So the other veggies cook in the liquid?

That's it.

I'm gonna make some now. Lol

x

:giggle: Thanks chick :)

Back