What can you eat on SS and stay in Ketosis???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mmmwoah, 4 September 2008 Social URL.

1. mmmwoah

mmmwoah Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi im on SS and have been having soely 3 packs a day which is really horrible im finding it a chore to eat because they taste so horrible!!!

Can i eat anything else??? My CDC said i can heve chicken breast and green salad, online it says i can have mushrooms???

Whats true can anyone help???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lostris

Lostris Serena's title didn't fit

Start Weight:
    111kg
    Current Weight:
    100.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    10.7kg(9.64%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    You should really read your other post, I posted there and it's basically an answer to this.. :)

4. mmmwoah

mmmwoah Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I know but then ive also heard the opposite, im getting relys with all different viewpoints:confused::confused:

5. Lostris

Lostris Serena's title didn't fit

Start Weight:
    111kg
    Current Weight:
    100.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    10.7kg(9.64%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well.. sorry to burst the bubble, but that's how it is. 3 packs for 4 weeks, AAM 5th if you want.. no food before that?

Check out the forum, you'll find plenty of information. :) Plenty of info against what you've heard elsewhere.

6. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Why don't you try one of the other plans? SS is only one plan, and SS is exactly that. Just the CD products and nothing else. Sole source and all that.

The other plans are for if you want to eat conventional food to, as some people prefer to.

Of course. If you have additions to SS, then you aren't SSing :D

Have a look in the book and talk to your CDC to see if another plan would suit you better :)

7. mmmwoah

mmmwoah Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Feeling sick

ok thanks alot guys, i may switch as im still feeling really really sick and im on day three, i felt so ill today i had to go to bed at 5pm!!!

Did you guys feel like this??

8. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Hang in there The first 3-4 days are the worst. I know it's hard and it seems neverending doesn't it, but you will feel much better shortly :)

Have a good nights sleep :hug99:

9. Orange Plum

Orange Plum Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    Tony Ferguson
    the first few days are always the worst - keep at it, go to bed if you need to, drink lots of water and you will feel better and you won't feel hungry. Good luck

10. sue121

sue121 always lurkin around!

Diet:
    cambridge
    hi as every1 said day 3 and 4 can be the worst but,, if u still feel u cant stick 2 ss have u thought about ss+ this would allow u a 200cal meal to go with your 3 packs . i was ill last week and did ss+and still lost 4lbs. hope this helps and u feel better soon xx

11. Ferocious Ketosis

Ferocious Ketosis Full Member

I've found it much more bearable doing SS+.

12. mmmwoah

mmmwoah Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    so happy i have found this site everyones sooo supportive and helpful!!!! Thanks guys

13. Minz

Minz Maintainer

Hey mmmwoah - If I was you, I'd do SS+ instead, then you can have 3 shakes plus a 200Kcal meal which should stop you feeling sick - it's only a really small amount of food, but makes a big difference to how you feel.....and the losses are v. similar to SS.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.