What cereal bars count as health extra b?

slimmingmummy

Just wondering i usually have 2 alpen light bars and I'm not keen on the hi fi bars even though they do seem to be filling. What criteria does a cereal bar have to meet to be a healthy extra and what ones are counted as healthy extras? thanks x

Hiya

Not sure about the criteria, I'd guess fibre content though. Do you have access to the website? There's a massive list of cereal bars on there (Not sure if I'm allowed to copy them all in here!!)...

I have Kellogg's fibre bars for my B choice - they're amazing:)

Yes i do have the website im having a look now but cant seem to find what im looking for on there.

It's all based on the fibre content so not all cereal bars are included.

I think the weetabix oaty bars are classed as a HEb (one bar) as well as the Kellogg's fibre plus ones. I tend to have Alpen Lights because you can have two - I usually split them and have one on a night with a cup of tea, keeps me off the biscuits!

Just found a thing on the website. Im going to try the kelloggs ones never had one before. I too like having alpen lights because you can have too, i do the same one at lunch for a snack and then one while im watching the soaps. Thanks you xx

Back