What colour underwear do you have on right now

yeah right huseyin....don't believe you at all

come on tell us the truth, bet they are baggy, off-white, y-fronts really aren't they!
daisy ;-)

None now - pjs are one!

Ah lovely! Well technically then I have red polka dots pj bottoms on. Hmmm, so comfy.

my XXL red underwear, so sexy hey and baggy, but oh so comfortable i cant get rid of them

white boyshorts with butterflys and flowers on :p x

what is it with boy shorts, this has become quite fashionable i see :)

Im now in Blue underwear, boxers to be exact

Cant be true, also contrary to what people think men actually do prefer women with curves, better then having a plank of wood.

I like having curves - it suits me and now that the curves are much smaller than they used to be, I'm pretty happy. I just need to tone up a bit more and I'll be back in my size 10 jeans quite happily :)

It's just that boy pants sit really badly on me. Look much better in thongs or ordinary knickers.

I still think you need to get into the size 10 jeans and have pics taken anyway. As Hussy says, men like cruves - me more than most lol.

I've been knicker shopping. At ASDA at 9 in the evening. It's a new way of spening my evenings!!

Have bought them out of pants though!! God bless Katie Price and Muppets and Betty Boop. . . .

Now wearing Animal (off of the muppets) vest and pants combo. Woo!

B x

Hehehe!

I have Mr Men pants on today, Mr Grumpy - they suit me!

Today im waring my new pair bought from asda of all places.

White with grey stripes

ASDA pants rock!!

I am currently earing pink superman pants! Well, perhaps it's supergirl! But I have a diamonte "S" on them!! I look super hot!

B x

PS: Modesty has never been my strong point!

Hehe! My Grumpy pants were from asda as well. I also have Lil Miss Naughty ones from there too, gotta love asda pants for that!

Back