What Comments and compliments have you had,since loosing weight on LL!

sexychick

Slim,slim,slim!
Had a delivery yesterday!
Driver said to my hubby- " You jammy devil having such a young wife " :):)
Hubby said- " She's 50 in 18 months! " mmmmm lol :cry:
I said to hubby-Thanks!

Well what should I think??

Sexy xx

Last edited:
Ha ha thats funny Sexy

I was in a shop on Sunday and the woman who worked there said you are lovley and slim! Yay, go me!

I am hoping to be collecting compliments on Saturday night when i go out from all the hot guys lol xx

LadyT said:
Ha ha thats funny Sexy

I was in a shop on Sunday and the woman who worked there said you are lovley and slim! Yay, go me!

I am hoping to be collecting compliments on Saturday night when i go out from all the hot guys lol xx

I'm sure you will,with been such a hot chick! Lol
Sexy xx

Fab thread!

I was talking to the girls in my team and I was saying to them that I will never be skinny because I love food too much and one of them turned around and said.. 'You're not far off!'
:)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

MagdaX said:
Fab thread!

I was talking to the girls in my team and I was saying to them that I will never be skinny because I love food too much and one of them turned around and said.. 'You're not far off!'
:)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Woot woo!
Sexy xx

One of the guys at work said I was looking really svelte. Another girl on our team said everytime I see you you've lost weight! Love it! Well done girls - were doing so well xxx

The best one for me has been when my senior manager didn't utter a word, merely walked past me without recognising me! Then caught her later talking in the canteen about how fantastic I look - much as I grumble I do love this diet! :-D

You should wear trousers more often you have lovely long legs!! - my 6ft colleague!! :)

Had another compliment last night, ok so not weight relayed but things like this never happened to me in the past! Some random guy in the local shop told me I smelt gorgeous!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Great thread! :D I've been off work for a few days and can't believe I had THREE people ask me if i've lost weight today!! After only 2 weeks! (apparently I have less chins :D:cry::D)

Size 10 Dress yay!

Had a new dress from M&S today,the assistant said I looked outstanding in it,really made my day!:):)
Sexy xx

Back