What could I have with chips?

PinkToaster

Silver Member
I was thinking Quorn Chilli, but I don't really have the ingredients. I don't have any chilli or low fat fromage frais. But if anyone has a recipe that doesn't include these, let me know!

I wanted something meaty/saucy like chilli or bolognase, but I've had bolognase a couple of times this week, so I want something new.

Any other similar suggestions welcome too.

I was thinking Quorn Chilli, but I don't really have the ingredients. I don't have any chilli or low fat fromage frais. But if anyone has a recipe that doesn't include these, let me know!

I wanted something meaty/saucy like chilli or bolognase, but I've had bolognase a couple of times this week, so I want something new.

Any other similar suggestions welcome too.

How about some quorn dippers? They are only 1/2 syn each and taste just like chicken dippers.

I love Quorn dippers, but none in the house unfortunately! Plus I've had 9 syns today so I'm trying to stick to free stuff.
I think if I can't think of anything else I will fall back on egg, beans and chips. I was thinking fried but poached is a better idea! I love them!
Do you think they'd taste nice with Parsnip soup? I have a tin of Baxter's and a HexB going spare...

Back