what day and breakfast are you having today?

toooooooo much choice.

I haveweigh-in at 10 so no breakfast for me but a coffee. Will have a hi-fi bar and coffee at weigh-in and then home for a green day lunch.

I like noodle mugshots for breakfast ;)

I am having an ee day and having mango, melon and banana smoothie for brekki as it is wi this morning. Added a muller vanilla yog and skimmed milk and whizzed it up and 2 large glasses, yummy

I'm having a EE day. For breakfast I'm having a quorn sausage chopped up and mixed with baked beans in the microwave on a piece of ww brown danish (part of my HEB) followed by a yogurt.
Nice and filling and quick to make.

Mix to Max today, as usual! Brekkie is 2 slices nimble toasted with 1 teaspoon vlf spread, 1 teaspoon maple syrup and a sliced banana on top, 1 orange and a muller light.

Just wholemeal toasted cheese and tea for me today. Can't decide on lunch or dinner yet x

Morning all, just back to sw after an extended break! :)

I am doing a red day today, and breakkie is porridge HE B, and a skinny sf vanilla latte HE A

Have a good day!
Steph

i am having a grey day as i have just moved premises with work there is no kitchen and they have put a welcome present of a dish of minstrels and jelly beans on my desk oh the shame the shame lol

I'm having EE day today.

Porridge and ryvita with a little dairylea light and that's both my HE used up.
For lunch it's Sunday roast leftovers. Probably make some bubble and squeek fried in fry light with beef.

Morning all, just back to sw after an extended break! :)

I am doing a red day today, and breakkie is porridge HE B, and a skinny sf vanilla latte HE A

Have a good day!
Steph
Nice to see you back Steph.
I'm on red day today, WI tomorrow so I always have red days on day before and actual wi day. Always feel a bit lighter that way lol.
Had 2 nimble toast and laughing cow lights. xxx

Morning all,
I'm having a green day - had banana and yoghurt for breakfast and have some fruit for mid morning (like now!!). Home made minestrone soup for lunch with a yoghurt after and then pea and broad bean risotto and salad for tea.

Will have ryvita with laughing cow and a Hi Fi bar as HEX B's later on tonight.

It's all planned out!!

I've had an Oats so simple sachet, made quite thick (half a pouch of skim milk), with blueberries and a beaten egg mixed in. Yum! Thick and filling. And a white americano from Pret (yum yum yum) so that's a HEX A and B used up for me.

I had bacon on a small wholemeal roll, and a banana and some grapes!!

I haven't stopped eating since I woke up!! LOL

Thank you girls - i fancy a red day - bacon, wholemeal toast, and scrambled egg - really late eating here today as my son is off school - there goes my peace and quiet until 3 o clock :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Green day for me today - just about to go and make a coffee and some wholemeal toast with laughing cow light spread on it!

I am having an ee day and having mango, melon and banana smoothie for brekki as it is wi this morning. Added a muller vanilla yog and skimmed milk and whizzed it up and 2 large glasses, yummy

Biker angel, are you syning your smoothie, someone will correct me if i'm wrong but i think blended fruit smoothies have to be synned. Sorry if you are, it was just incase you never knew xxx

Back