Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What day do you weigh?

Discussion in 'Healthy Eating Forum' started by CarlaJay, 18 October 2010 Social URL.

1. CarlaJay

CarlaJay Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(17.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey ladies, My weigh in day is a Monday, So i was wondering what day is yours?
    I've just weighed and ive stayed the same :confused: Does anyone know why? I've been doing the same as i usualy do. Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lisamac30

Lisamac30 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.82%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating/Low Gi
    Hi Carla,

Are you doing any excercise? Just thinking as you've lost weight you may need to pick the exercise up a bit? Its the key for me...

I weight friday, because if we do have a treat/few drinks over the weekend, i've then got the rest of the week to make a mends!! lol

All the best hun,

4. CarlaJay

CarlaJay Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(17.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for the reply lisa, I do an exercise dvd throughout the week, but i am also going for long walks as i was told that really helps, ecspecially because i do get quite lazy. I'm also thinking of joining the gym tomorrow with a friend so hopefully I'll have a bit of help from there. Thanks :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.