• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What day is...

dehli

Silver Member
Mine's Thursday evenings at class. I only lost half a pound in the last 2 weeks but last night I'd lost 2 pounds so I'm pleased with that.

Hi Tiz

It seems to be everyday at the moment haha even though I say to myself that I am not going to be obsessive about weighing!!

but I do try to let Nannydi know once a week... as going it alone so one of the SW Angels.

flipflop

Just follow the plan
Tues morning in Tesco. Although I jump on the scales every morning at home but official reading is the lovely digital scales in Tesco.

Tuesday works out well for me, didnt like it at first because if youve had a weekend away and not on plan you dont have much time to recover.

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
Tuesday 7.30pm.

I find that Tuesday morning works well for me because I daren't over indulge at the weekend. It's too close to Tuesday! So I think that helps me to keep my weekends straight.

Mindy

Dreaming of being slim!
thursday lunchtime for me 12:30. my swc has a groupe same day same pace at 6:30 i had to go to that one last night as i had a hospital app in day and i didnt enjoy it half as much. made me realise how much your group means to you and how much support and encouragment you get from the same ladies each week.