What day or days of the week do you do zumba?

great things

Gold Member
just wondered what day or days of the week we do zumba. do you have the same or different instructor each time? is your class 1 hour, longer or shorter? how many sessions do you do in the week?

also are you a zumba clothes addict?

i try to do zumba 4-5 times a week. 3 times i have the same instructor and i'm going to try to go to her once more at another venue and try one other instructor on another day. my experience of a different instructor is not good though. my classes are 1 hour long.

i have 4 tops so far. i'm loving them. they're a growing trend in our gym and have started popping up. i'd like to have one top per session.

i'd like to get some bottoms but i have a high waist and think that the lower waist on the cargo trousers might annoy me. i'm thinking of ordering some for ebay from the US as you seem to get more choice than on the uk zumba site. plus they work out as a bit cheaper but the down side is that you might need to wait longer for them.

do you have any experience of the trousers?

Hiya i noticed you live in teesside too and wondered where you go for your classes? and the comparisons of different instructors? I am only very new to Zumba (on xbox at home!) but when i get used to some of the basic moves i want to try a class.

i do mine at david lloyds. the instructor is sam thornton. she is excellent. she does a few other dates in teesside too... stockton football club and christ the king too. i'll post her link.

Samantha Thornton — Zumba®

there's others around too. marton country club have one. google zumba teesside and quite a few pop up. there's a good one at the neptune ctr in berwick hills too.

i'm looking for a good friday morning one and i was thinking about going there or the marton country club one.

Im going to start doing wednesdays and Fridays. I would love to go more but cant afford to, didnt know they did the clothes! Will have to look out for them x

Last week it was Tuesday (Zumba plus toning class) , Wednesday & Thursday for me. This week only Tuesday & Wednesday, the Thursday class isn't as good as the other two and is actually more expensive so I am on the look out for a 3rd class to fit in somewhere. I wouldn't have time to do more than 3. Going to get the Wii game when it comes out and hopefully squeeze in some Zumba at the weekends

i go on a monday and thursday,, my instructor is pretty good coz if you go to the monday class you only pay half price for the thursday class so cant complain and shes great fun

Back