What day will tomorrow be?

cddietgal

I saw my CDC last Tuesday but didn't actually start till Thursday,I am weighing in tomorrow (eeek eeeek eeeek :cry:) but what day will I be.

Normally I would say I have been doing it 5days but will I call it my 6th day?Like if I started Thursday and saw her Thursday it was be 7days apart but Thursday would be my day 8

Not sure that makes any sense but want to prepare myself for not loosing as much as last time as havn't doen a full week :sigh:

Thanks Cddietgalx

Hi :)

I would just count it from the actual day you start to be fair to yourself. If you started on a Thursday that would be Day 1 for me hun.

Lacey :D

I saw my CDC last Tuesday but didn't actually start till Thursday,I am weighing in tomorrow (eeek eeeek eeeek :cry:) but what day will I be.

Normally I would say I have been doing it 5days but will I call it my 6th day?

Depends on whether you see her at start or end of day - yes it is day 6 of your diet but if you get weighed by her in the morning then although it's day 6 you will have only been on the diet for 5 days. If you get weighed at the end of the day you will have ben on the diet for 6 days.

Is it really important though?....the important and exciting thing wil be the fact that the scales show less weight!

Back