1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

What days best?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Gemenemelem, 14 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Gemenemelem

Gemenemelem Fatty on her way to Fitty

I have been doing slimming world for about 2 weeks and I don't feel as if i have lost much weight. I'm doing green days mostly and I'm doing it on my own. I have only cheated once and that was Saturday and I didn't really cheat much as I had about 95 syns left so prob would of only went over by a little bit. Has anyone tried all the days ? What days seem to work best for people? I chose green days as there the easiest and least expensive, occasionally I'll have a red day but only about once or twice a week. I recently done weight watchers and lost 2 stone but I sort of came to a halt and was loosing then gaining. Really need to loose at least another 2 stone by the end of the year then another 4 after that xxx

Last edited: 14 September 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.