what did i do that for??????

debtdummy

Silver Member
just got in and ate 2 freddo bars and pear and muller light... got awful headache and feel pooo. work been mad, why do we ate stuff we shouldnt when we are stressed???

Oh no hun :hug99: everyone does it, its cos we're human :cry:..........well the muller light is free isn't it and the pear is ok so its just the freddo bars. Do you know how many syns.... I dont think all is lost, freddo bars are only small x

I'm the same, i'm bad with temptation anyway but when i'm stressed i'm even worse.

It could have been SOOO much worse. For an apre-ruubbish-day-binge you chose pretty well I'd say.

(I've just remembered the meringue nests in my kitchen cupboard and they're practically SHOUTING at me!!)

AND congratulations very, very much on your weight loss!

xx

thanks everyone, just feel like everything is going wrong at min, feel that the 8lb loss isnt enough for 6 weeks on sw. but i do understand its better to lose it slow and steady. just having a down day

8lbs is a very respectable loss, you are doing great xx. well done on the "controlled" binge - it could have been so much worse, you really picked well

having a right emotional night , someone pass the tissues

Oh we're in the same boat here :) 8lb in 6 weeks is a great loss - you should be proud of how you've done so far. The one thing I hate about emotional and stress-induced binges is how they creep up on you, its just not fair....I hope you're feeling better now, as others have said you chose wisely with the pear and the muller :) I think its just practice and habit that helps in the long term..... I've still got a long way to go myself but we havent lost the battle until we give up fighting ;D

Hell if I had binges and weightlosses like yourself I would be a very,very, very happy bunny :D Don't knock a single pound they all add up and as long as it is coming off it is all good!

Back