choccies (which will be given away)
lots of make up
A watch
Lots of smellies
CD's
Clothes
and money
I did really well for prezzies

only slightly jealous of ur booty-decided not to exchange gifts this yr. dunno why i agree to it as i always feel miffed when i actually dont get anything :(

thats why I never agree to things like that lol xx hope you had a great day tho xx

Well we're broke so hubby brought me my 1st weeks supply of lipotrim lol. Parent's got me a new bag, some boots no7 bits and PJ's. We also got £60 but that's going on bills :-( Still had a lovely day though

Aww its the day that counts not what you get tracey, glad everyone had a great day thats what its all about x Were celebrating our xmas day today as I have been ill with gallstones was in bed most of the day yesterday and couldn't have dinner so were having it today xx

Had a really lovely day thanks. Number of pressies;

£50 To spend on new clothes
£50 M&S voucher
Make up
toiletries
pen
Just got back from 2 weeks in Egypt.

XXX

Aww its the day that counts not what you get tracey, glad everyone had a great day thats what its all about x Were celebrating our xmas day today as I have been ill with gallstones was in bed most of the day yesterday and couldn't have dinner so were having it today xx
hope you have a lovely day today and the gallstones behave themselves x

Thanks hun so do I, haven't eaten anythin yet just incase it starts again waiting till later for dinner. Feel really guilty as OH had a rubbish day because of it but hopefully he doesn't hold it against me x

Thanks lou, dont feel as bad today so hopefully will be able to eat the dinner ive been looking forward to for so long lol

i got a lot of clothes from my mother, fancy cutlery for my flat and some rosenthal china from my aunt, a blouse from my aunt (size XL!! people don't seem to be catching up:D), a necklace from my grandma, a lot of stuff to decorate the flat with from my mom, for example a futon, the Cube Trilogy on DVD (yeah!) from my cousin , oh and a mascara and body lotions from a work colleague (we had secret santa at work:D)

Back