What did u lose week1?

Rosebud

I just wanted an idea of what everyones weight lose was like on the first week of induction.

Also wat week did u physically start seeing the weight drop.

My goal is 2 stone in 2 months, 2 dresses, is this realistic for the diet?

I lost 7lb but as everyone else will say, everyone's different!

I think it was about a month later that I noticed. I think that's because I got used to seeing myself a certain way. I still struggle a bit to see it even though I know the scales say that I have! I think I'd lost about 20lb before anyone at work noticed (or at least said anything).

i lost 1lb :( but it was TOTM....in the first month i lost 17lb....my stats are below....

The first week is most often the biggest loss for people. You're losing mostly water weight, then a few lbs of fat. Then it slows right down as you're only losing fat.

As for whether 2 stone in 2 months is realistic - I think it's a tough order. 1.5 stone might be more realistic but it will depend on what your bmi is and how rigidly you stick to the diet, whether you've just come from another diet, whether you find out anything stalls you, etc etc.

I lost 10lbs my first week on Atkins and 4.5lbs the second week. Took me ages to notice the weight loss though coz I had so much to lose.

5 and a half lb the first week, never more than 1lb a week thereafter. only now are people starting to notice the difference.

4 lb,but in my case it`s not really the weight, it is about my measurements. my bmi is low, but i am not slim aroung my middle. i have this salami stomach and very skinny legs and bottom. so i really need to lose fat because it is all there, at my waist line and it`s disgusting.

5 and a half lb the first week, never more than 1lb a week thereafter. only now are people starting to notice the difference.

think i might be joining your club ........... 1lb a week !!!:rolleyes:

Can't say, the first 2 weeks I was too heavy for the scales it was week 3 weigh in before I came in just under 25 stone :D

Back