What did we all have for breakfast? :)

I really think i need to start trying the bars

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

marshma said:
I really think i need to start trying the bars

Oh I didn't even think bout having the bars! We're allowed the bars on SS? Hoorah! :D

Mint chocolate shake for me today

I'm going to have a cappuccino shake blended with ice for breakfast this morning (not til about 9.30 though)

Hi all. My CDC recommended I try a vanilla shake with coffee hot... Bluurrrgghhh... Way to sweet, can't drink it!!! And now I can't have anything till 2pm ...

avamum said:
Hi all. My CDC recommended I try a vanilla shake with coffee hot... Bluurrrgghhh... Way to sweet, can't drink it!!! And now I can't have anything till 2pm ...

I like it cold with lots of ice - I only do the choc hot...

avamum said:
Haven't had the choc shake hot yet.. Will have to try it....

It's probably my fav. I don't like the soups much so its my comfy hot evening treat... Or made w a dash of coffee and lots of ice it gives competition to Starbucks mocca frappochino!! Yum.

I had the choc orange shake but I'm really struggling to mix these shakes properly despite vigourous shaking and whisking I still end up with lumps in it......really liked the choc-orange though, reminded me of jaffa cakes lol

fairydust81 said:
I had the choc orange shake but I'm really struggling to mix these shakes properly despite vigourous shaking and whisking I still end up with lumps in it......really liked the choc-orange though, reminded me of jaffa cakes lol

Have you got a blender? If not buy a cheap hand blender definitely worth it to stop them being lumpy

Back